The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Go Nets

Injured shoulder....need suggestions while I heal

Hurt my shoulder at work, not while working out.

Doctor is waiting to see if it's just inflamed or if he thinks I tore something. Will see in a week if I need to go get MRI, and perhaps more.

Best case scenario I'm golden in a week or so. Worst, I tore something and have to get my shoulder rebuilt. Out for months.

I've already been out of the gym for most of this last week and am going to start doing just my leg day.

Can I do a leg day twice a week? If this turns out to be a 6-8 week fix, is there something else suggested?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

leg twice a week is fine
    there really isn't anything you can do with your shoulder out for you upper body
    just rest and wait your doctors suggestion
    I don't have time. I make time.

Human
    I hurt my shoulder in football two years ago. I didn't go into intense rehab cause I'm a tuff guy, but its been giving me problems ever since. This summer, I had to stop benching because my shoulder couldn't take it, and I hadn't been able to hold the bar to squat forever.
    I got surgery on my shoulder on December 7th, 2005. Now I'm commited to rehab it and not return to lifting until I'm reading.
    So my advice is take care of your injury, but be careful when doing compound movements like squats and deads until you know your shoulder can handle it.