The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig New Member

Need Help With My Diet, Many Opinions Please

Hi, this is my first ever post of any kind about weightloss or anything to do with exercise. I'm 20 years old and I'm a 5'8" 160lb female. After my first year of college I gained some weight (some birthcontrol weight, some food weight). I used to be around 130 and want to get there again, hopefully with the help of you guys! My main problem area is basically my stomach area it's huge now! I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for workouts (i.e. how many times a week, what exercises to do, how much cardio, etc.). Also what diet should I follow? Could you guys please include some kind of diet, and how many calories per day, g of fat per day, and all that other good stuff. All opinions/suggestions will be much appreciated! Thanks a lot,

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Just follow Builts plan. Doesn't get any better then that for a female. Her diet/training routine is in her sig. Do like she does and you can look like a goddess also.
    Nick V

Hi there!

LOL@ Unreal

Welcome to the board, NB

Have a look at my cutter, start a journal, and let me know what I can do to help.

Wannabebig New Member
    Thanks Built. So in order to get back down to my weight I don't have to do a lot of cardio daily? Also if I do all that lifting will that help me lose the weight as well? Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable about these things. So you think I should be around 2300 calories like you? And less than .5g fat per pound?

And less than .5g fat per pound?
    NO. At LEAST 0.5g fat per pound. Fat is an ESSENTIAL nutrient, you will die without it. **** the media and all those who condemn it, it makes losing weight alot easier. Good Luck.
    Poo is also LBM - The Built

I'm bringin sexy back lifter4life's Avatar
    I would think her diet would be a little advanced for someone just starting out.

NB

Baby steps.

Go to www.fitday.com and start keeping a food journal there.

When you've done it for a week, drop me a line and I'll talk you through it, k?

(and the fat thing is pretty important - low fat diets are NOT good for fat loss. You just stay too darned hungry, and you might not get enough fat for good health. More later.)

Wannabebig New Member
    hey thanks a lot. Hey Brickt what do you recommend I do then if her diet is too advanced? And what kind of working out cardio etc.

Just follow Built, she'll get you lean as hell. And, dieting ISN'T complicated, at all. Once you've got the plan, you just repeat ad nauseam, and watch the fat melt.
    Poo is also LBM - The Built