The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    GETTIN' FIT OR BUST!!!

regarding the ALN fat loss stack....

I just started WBB1 2 weeks ago...things seem to be going well. I had lifted in the past so I have some experience...seems weird doing such low reps when I am trying to trim down, but oh well. In the past I have taken protein, xenadrine, celltech, creatine.....so I have some experience with supplements. Anyway, I was looking at the ALS fat loss stack...it contains....

# 1 x Nitrean
    # 1 x Thermocin
    # 1 x ETS
    # 1 x Creatine 500
    # 1 x Multi-Plus

ok,on to my question. Is it ok for someone who is trying to lose weight (55lbs is my goal..back to 200) to take creatine? I always took creatine when i was trying to bulk up in the past. I actually have some of the ALN creatine, but havent been taking it...just whey and thermocin.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

its fine to take it, IMO it'll help you retain LBM... you'll just experience a lil water weight, which would shed off after you stop taking it anyway
    I don't have time. I make time.

Exactly!

Creatine will help you to retain skeletal muscle tissue while you are losing body fat. As fat is the primary source of energy for resting skeletal muscle and more muscle generally increases your metabolism this is double benefit.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

GETTIN' FIT OR BUST!!!
    well then I guess I will start taking it!! So I have some EAS whey (may buy nitrean when its out), have some thermocin, have some ALS creatine, have a multivitamin...so I am only short the ETS...which isnt really for fat loss anyway, correct? The pounds should start melting away... Oh one more thing about the creatine... if I use it and it works (gets me stronger, etc.) isnt it true that once I stop taking it my strength will go down a bit?? Thanks Guys!! Hey CHris--whats up with the shakers??? Are you still looking for a source?

ETS can help with your fat loss by allowing you to train with greater volume more often. It may also have a direct effect on fat loss but that is not something we advertise due to the fact the correlation is not proven to our satisfaction.

In terms of the shakers, I am holding off for a bit.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!