The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Will Thermocin lose its effectiveness?

I have been using Thermocin for about a month and I feel as though I'm losing someof the benefits. I am no longer as focused or eneergized like I was when I started using Thermocin, also I do not have as short of a recovery time. I am 17, lifting 4-5 days a week plus playing hockey two nights a week, I eat normally and am maintaining my body weight. Is this a problem with my routine or with Thermocin.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

You might want to cycle the thermogenic, your body may have developed a tolerance to some of the ingredients

Currently Recomposing... - Weight: 190 lbs | BF: ~15%

That is something that occurs with all stimulants. Your body will become acclimated to them and you will not get the same energy enhancing results.

It is best to cycle a product like Thermocin especially if you are only using it for the stimulating effects.

If you stop taking Thermocin for a few weeks and then resume its use you will once again feel the same energizing effect you felt from it when you first started.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Chris I am using thermocin on a cut right not, planning on cutting until at least april. Any ideas how long it will take to lose it's effectiveness, or should I just play it by ear?

sorry to thread jack to the OP
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

Play it by ear as it is very individual.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    Play it by ear as it is very individual.
    For most supps is it this way, but with this fat loss supp it seems like it would be harder to gauge the effectivness of it. I mean it's not designed to increase strenth which is something you can guage easily. What do you think is the average amount of time you can take about 4 pills a day before you should stop taking it for a while. I'm on a 5-6 week cut so i'm pretty sure I could use this the whole time right?

I was referring more to the stimulating effects than the fat burning effects but both are subject to acclimation by the body.

I think you could use the product for your entire cut, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    I was referring more to the stimulating effects than the fat burning effects but both are subject to acclimation by the body.

I think you could use the product for your entire cut, yes.
    I get what your saying now. I know this is another subjective question, but how many cals a day do you think taking 4 pills a day will contribute to? I'm roughly 194lbs 13%bf, I just dont want to lose weight too quickly, but at the same time dont have time to experiment because spring break is in 5 weeks.

k thanks
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers