The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    ORD - with my suitcase and mileage card ready...btw it just my workout stuff in the other bag

Excess Baggage....

Alright so I finally broke down and finally figure I'd do it. Been a long time "lurker" and what have ya...but new year, and all this other stuff figure would get around and start something new.

Well, I've actually kept a journal going for awhile now, but thought I would bring it to life on here so to speak...

Lil bit about me...29 living out in the Greater Chicagoland area, constantly on the road for work but I deal. So hopefully I'll meet some nice folks on here, and maybe get some pointers here and there. And who knows if I am in your city opening up a new hotel...my treat go to the gym and drinks after!

Current stats right now...5'10 237lbs 35/6w 47ch 16a. Yeah you'd think that's decent...not for me...kinda tired of finding "patterns that slimdown the waist", and the girdle thing..yeah not going to happen! tuttut

Well I am not going to play catch up with all my previous days at the gym....so I figure I'll start with yesterday's and then post tonights...

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

ORD - with my suitcase and mileage card ready...btw it just my workout stuff in the other bag

Another Saturday...

**As taken from my written Journal**

Shoulders/Traps Day---
    Behind Neck Press - 70lbs x 10
    80lbs x 10
    70lbs x 10

Steated Shoulder Press - 50lbs x 10
    90lbs x 10
    120lbs x 6
    120lbs x 6
    ***Yeah I wimped out last two sets***

Lat Dumbell Raises - 12lbs x 10 (I refused to pick up the pink/green barbells)
    15lbs x 10
    20lbs x 10
    20lbs x 10

Barbell Upright Row - 65lbs x 15
    80lbs x 10
    80lbs x 10
    80lbs x 10

Cardio - Stair Climber - 45mins 151 Heart Rate and 4.21miles (3 breaks for 40secs) [/SIZE]

Mild manner Gym Observations:
    So I always have my headset with my p-pod (mexican ghetto version of an iPod). Usually I just go and drift off to "la-la land" while making believe that I am running up the sears tower, well something caught me eye. This nice older lil chinese women three climbers away from me, started some streching before getting on...no big right. Well I keep trekking up the stairs, and I look again...this women was seriously having a entire step aerobic class on the stair climber. It was the craziest thing I've seen, then on top of that see starts singing, "Rhythm is a Dancer" OOH LORD, I had to seriously giggle to myself and say, well good for her and wanting to relive her days!
    Last edited by OrdTravlnGuy; 01-07-2007 at 06:32 PM. Reason: wrong button....