The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

food?

what's ur eating routine bro? I also started at 142 and am now (10 weeks later) at about 152.. feel like i might be leveling off and dont want to!! lol tell me what all ur eating..

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    I eat a lot of food, I don't exactly keep track of calories, I could probably eat more, but I get full really easy. I gain weight at a fairly steady clip, although a slow one.

are you eating 6 meals a day? are you takin in extra protein? Can you just list a typical days intake.

Wannabebig Member
    Keep up the good work.

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    My typical day for eating goes like this:

Get out of bed, eat a couple servings of oatmeal with some OJ, or water, maybe a piece of fruit. I can hardly stomache food in the morning...

about 12:30 go to lunch, typical lunch is hmm....a few pieces of chicken, a plate of pasta, bowl of peas&carrots, 2 pieces of pie, drinks vary from water to apple juice, sometimes I have a muffin with it. apple or banana

about 5:45 I eat dinner, bout 1/2 pound or more of steak, 2 plates of pasta usually, piece of cake, oh yeah, couple potatoes too, Holy Cross has good potatoes. another apple or banana.

If I get hungry about 10 or 11 sometimes I'll eat a large pizza, or make myself a dozen peanutbutter and jelly on ritz crackers. Right now I don't have jelly or ritz's, so I just eat 1/4 jar of peanut butter or so.