Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My pics (sorry if it takes a while to load)

food?

what's ur eating routine bro? I also started at 142 and am now (10 weeks later) at about 152.. feel like i might be leveling off and dont want to!! lol tell me what all ur eating..

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    I eat a lot of food, I don't exactly keep track of calories, I could probably eat more, but I get full really easy. I gain weight at a fairly steady clip, although a slow one.

are you eating 6 meals a day? are you takin in extra protein? Can you just list a typical days intake.

Wannabebig Member
    Keep up the good work.

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    My typical day for eating goes like this:

Get out of bed, eat a couple servings of oatmeal with some OJ, or water, maybe a piece of fruit. I can hardly stomache food in the morning...

about 12:30 go to lunch, typical lunch is hmm....a few pieces of chicken, a plate of pasta, bowl of peas&carrots, 2 pieces of pie, drinks vary from water to apple juice, sometimes I have a muffin with it. apple or banana

about 5:45 I eat dinner, bout 1/2 pound or more of steak, 2 plates of pasta usually, piece of cake, oh yeah, couple potatoes too, Holy Cross has good potatoes. another apple or banana.

If I get hungry about 10 or 11 sometimes I'll eat a large pizza, or make myself a dozen peanutbutter and jelly on ritz crackers. Right now I don't have jelly or ritz's, so I just eat 1/4 jar of peanut butter or so.