Thread: Genetics

Threaded View

Genetics

As some of you may know, I have been vacationing in Phoenix this week. I moved away at the end of August 2000. So, it has been some time since I have seen many of my friends. It amazes me to see some of them. These guys have freak genetics, and you really start to see it when they have not worked out in a long time. Craig James, you remember him from the site, well he did workout for a short time as evidenced by his journal, but he then stopped. Before he joined this site, it had been years since he had trained. Only recently has he resumed training. He is about 5'10" and is currently weighing 215 ish. He looks big! Other than a bit of a belly, he is quite big everywhere. His arms look to be close to 18". Pisses me off! Then there is my buddy Matt, he is also 5'10" tall, but he weighs 250 lbs. He is carying similar bodyfat to Craig, but a lot more size. He hasn't trained consistently in over a year. He blew out his ACL a year or so ago and hasn't trained legs since. He never has gotten it surgically repaired. His darn legs are still huge! His upper body as well. Last, but not least, is my buddy Cliff. Cliff is about 6' or so and it currently weighing 240 lbs. Cliff hasn't trained in a couple of years and still looks absolutely huge. His arms are bigger than 95% of all people that train hard. What I am trying to say with all of this is that these guys are freaks! They don't train and still look bigger and better than most of us that do. It is just goofy! Oh well, at least I am finally leaner than they are...
    Last edited by chris mason; 01-12-2002 at 10:57 AM.