I'm in college right now and I have a fairly busy schedule. I don't like to spend my entire day in and out of the cafeteria so I only eat three times per day. I'm just looking to drop some body fat. I'm not interested in bodybuilder either. I'm after a slim, athletic figure. I'm 5'9 and I weigh around 160 lbs right now. I need to drop some body fat so my abs will show through then I'll worry about bulking up a bit afterwards.

Breakfast:

3 egg omlette with cheese
bowl of fruit
cup of green tea

According to fitday, this breakfast has 550 calories, 35 grams of fat, 26 grams of carbs and 34 grams of protein.

Lunch:

Mixed greens salad with half chicken breast and no dressing
Fruit shake with whey isolate

According to fitday, this has 662 calories, 11 grams of fat, 89 grams of carbs and 56 grams of protein.

Dinner:

fried chicken breast
half cup each of carrots, broccoli, cauliflower
half cup mozza cheese

According to fitday, this has 547 calories, 18 grams of fat, 17 grams of carbs and 77 grams of protein.

Total:

1759 calories
65 grams of fat (18%)
134 grams of carbs (36%)
167 grams of protein (46%)

Looking back on this now, it seems like the fats might be a little low. I'm just not sure how else I should add fats and take away carbs and proteins. I really like eating a lot of fruit which is where a lot of the carbs are comming from. I like this diet because it is something I can easily manage to do everyday and not get bored of. I would just like some minor tweaks if possible.