Thread: Do any of you go to Tanning Salons??

Banned

Do any of you go to Tanning Salons??

i just went to my first one today...i didnt realize it would be so hot. i didnt use any tanning lotion either..

do you guys have any tips? im totaly clueless when it comes to this

should i be using tanning lotion? are drugstore brands ok?

Wannabebig&sexy Member
    Huntsville (Northwest)/Russellville, Arkansas
    Hey man, go fake. There is a thread on here and getfit answered a lot of the questions that you might have. Check it out http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=79918.
    Personal Stats
    Bench - 315 lb's @ 1x1
    Deadlift - 365 lb's @ 3 x 5
    Squat - 255 lb's @ 5 x 5
    Fitday

Living well is the Best revenge.

Currently cutting

No real need for a tanning lotion unless it has a bit of a bronzer to help speed things up. Since it's a short duration you shouldn't need any spf in the lotion. If you're burning then don't go for so long.

I find some fans work better on the beds than others so some days it's great and only a bit of sweat and then others i'm coming out pretty drippy.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

I dont use lotions...But make sure to wipe down the bed before and after, easy way to catch something nasty.

start off slow increase by 2 min increments, cover your eyes/face and any other parts where a burn wouldnt be pleasant...
    Face it: biceps are the muscle that classifies you as a muscle man.

Striding across the fields, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Clawhammer! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!!!"
    Hilarity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clawhammer_33
    I dont use lotions...But make sure to wipe down the bed before and after, easy way to catch something nasty.

start off slow increase by 2 min increments, cover your eyes/face and any other parts where a burn wouldnt be pleasant...

i think they sanitize the beds at the place i go to...

do you guys wear eye protection?

never been to a tanning salon...
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 175lbs
    Body Fat around 12%
    Biceps: 14.5"
    Chest: 38"

Bench Press: 225 x 10 reps and 275 pounds x 1 rep
    Deadlift: 405 pounds x 1 rep
    Squat: 335 pounds x 3 reps

Yeah, they sanitize the beds at mine too. I have eye protection and I usually wear them but not always.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Find a place with a good stand up bed. The place I go to has a stand up, and you're standing on a big grate with a huge fan underneath and a exhaust at the top. In the middle of the summer I go in there and don't sweat one bit.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

IMO tanning beds are for chicks

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    +1 for standing beds. My Gold's has awesome ones. I don't use any lotions but I always wear eye protection.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bics56
    That's right. Real men wear their farmer's tan with pride. Rawr.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

I just go outside when I can to get some sun. I am not one to show off anyways so a tan is not that important to me

i just prefer to use my self tan, it doesn't take much for me to get dark
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bics56
    Why?
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

The few times i do it, it's Mystic Tan. Although it does make you smell funny....
    I know you're half-crazy, but I wish you'd go all the way.

"Razorcut, as usual, is 100% correct." --- ectx

"It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. --- Charles Darwin