Thread: Back problem...

Back problem...

So, when I was lifting a few weeks ago, I was doing like, 75lb warmup squats, all of a sudden, my back started hurting. Specifically, the middle of my back, both right a left sides.

It has been hurting since; everytime I run, jump, turn too fast, or squat / deadlift, I get this pain. It wasn't doing this when I started up lifting, and it doesn't hurt when I benchpress and such. I havent lifted in about 2 weeks; should I wait longer and see if it stops, or go see a doctor?

What lift were you doing?

And yuo can never be too careful when it comes to your back. I would head to a doctor.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

If it's been two weeks and it's absolutely no better, I'd see a doctor. Swim or bike in the meantime. Whatever you do, give your back a rest.
    I know you're half-crazy, but I wish you'd go all the way.

"Razorcut, as usual, is 100% correct." --- ectx

"It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. --- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by razorcut
    If it's been two weeks and it's absolutely no better, I'd see a doctor. Swim or bike in the meantime. Whatever you do, give your back a rest.
    It has gotten a little better, but I'm afraid it will get worse if I go back to lifting too soon.

And Jorge, I was just doing full squats, no spotter or machine (don't have one at the house.)