Thread: Motley Crue Tickets in Charleston WV

Motley Crue Tickets in Charleston WV

If anybody out there is close to the Charleston WV area and are interested in seeing Motley Crue on Sunday the 12th at 8:00PM send me a PM for more information. I won the tickets off of a radio station and am not going to be able to make it. I can get them in the mail today. So if you are close you can have them in hand in time to see the show. The ticket are section 133 row P seats 7 & 8 in the lower level.

Check this link to see where the tickets are located.

http://www.charlestonwvciviccenter.com/seating.htm
    Here we go again!

"I've seen yer mug. Eeeeeeesh gotta feed ya with teh slingshot!"....Mik in reference to clvmike19

These tickets are not for sale, they are a givaway.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Why is this back here?
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

The tix are gone.

ROCK ON!
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.