Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone got some ideas

anyone got some ideas

im gettin a tattoo on sunday with some type of letters on my forearm and im still debating on what to get.. i was just thinkin about gettin my first name in old english letters but its kinda boring. does anyone have any good ideas?
    20 yrs old
    6'2" 210 lbs
    9% BF
    bench 330 x 2
    squat 415 x 8

once a marine always a marine

Banned
    'Overcome'

don't do it

seriously bro

you're thinking about getting something on your forearm(a mistake in itsself imo)

and you are unsure of what to get

don't do it, decide, wait a few months and see what you think

tattooing something on an area of your body that will be immediately visible to almost everyone you meet until you die should require much more thought than you are giving it
    the fear of losing removes the desire to win

"I'm ****ed"

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Quote Originally Posted by Roark
    don't do it

seriously bro

you're thinking about getting something on your forearm(a mistake in itsself imo)

and you are unsure of what to get

don't do it, decide, wait a few months and see what you think

tattooing something on an area of your body that will be immediately visible to almost everyone you meet until you die should require much more thought than you are giving it
    :withstupi can't agree anymore

Edit;i type like a monkey
    Last edited by mikey4402; 03-15-2006 at 08:17 PM.
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

Yeah you definitely want to come up with an idea, then draw it on yourself and leave it there for a few days, if after a week you're like "this sucks" then you save yourself a life time of hating it.

yea maybe ur right about that.. but im gettin one for sure on sunday, if not on my forearm then im gettin a gemini symbol on my right shoulderblade
    20 yrs old
    6'2" 210 lbs
    9% BF
    bench 330 x 2
    squat 415 x 8

Quote Originally Posted by rookiebldr
    "I'm ****ed"

lol
    20 yrs old
    6'2" 210 lbs
    9% BF
    bench 330 x 2
    squat 415 x 8

the kid from oz
    hahaha i have a friend who did this, went and booked his tat before he even knew what he wanted. he ended up getting a symbol of some sort on his shoulder blade. now he hates it.
    i would seriously reccommend thinking about it for a while longer yet man.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Do you want to actually have something on your forearm? It'll be permanent and forearms are exposed a lot- make sure you like what you get tattooed there. Shoulder blade = bone= OUCH! Get your name printed on your ass or something: "Property of ____".
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

lmfao maybe add a hand print.
    Last edited by rookiebldr; 03-15-2006 at 10:56 PM.

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Just please don't get a chinese character... If you do, make sure it's written correctly and well before you get it inked on you permanently - I don't know how many times I've seen people with screwed up characters tat'd on themselves...
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

"I'm ****ed"
    ROFL! excellent
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

"I'm ****ed"
    Awesome..

I must have spent 20min making fun of a friend of a friend the other day, because he has his own first name tattooed on his arm.

I do think ChrisRussow is onto something, though. You should get a tattoo with your home address, so when you pass out drunk they'll know where to send you in the cab.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Quote Originally Posted by mrelwooddowd
    You should get a tattoo with your home address, so when you pass out drunk they'll know where to send you in the cab.
    Awesome idea! Tattoo it on your forehead, otherwise people might not see it.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

man u guys are funny as s***, lol whats so bad about gettin ur name on ur forearm lol damn i was just thinkin about gettin my initials, but whatever i get im gonna make it mean somethin i dont want nothin ******ed that im gonna end up hating. so whats up with the initials.. is that .... alright?
    Last edited by rookiebldr; 03-16-2006 at 09:11 AM.
    20 yrs old
    6'2" 210 lbs
    9% BF
    bench 330 x 2
    squat 415 x 8

oh yea.. are you allowed to compete with tat's.. i was gonna compete in my first one in about 8 months. and also my arms are 16 1/2 - 17" right now and im plannin on them being 20"+ so will that stretch it if i get one on my arm?
    20 yrs old
    6'2" 210 lbs
    9% BF
    bench 330 x 2
    squat 415 x 8

I'm trying to think of a Mr Olympia that had a lot of visible ink and failing.
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

crunkdizzle,

Correct me if I'm wrong but using "gay" in a derogatory way is against forum rules.
    Last edited by TwiloMike; 03-16-2006 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crunkdizzle
    man u guys are funny as s***, lol whats so bad about gettin ur name on ur forearm lol damn i was just thinkin about gettin my initials, but whatever i get im gonna make it mean somethin i dont want nothin ******ed that im gonna end up hating. so whats up with the initials.. is that pretty gay or alright?
    it's fine, i have an "S" behind my neck for my name
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by crunkdizzle
    and also my arms are 16 1/2 - 17" right now and im plannin on them being 20"+ so will that stretch it if i get one on my arm?
    Common sense says: yes. It may not be terribly noticeable but it will happen to some degree.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockBoxer
    I'm trying to think of a Mr Olympia that had a lot of visible ink and failing.

Dorian Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by TwiloMike
    crunkdizzle,

Correct me if I'm wrong but using "gay" in a derogatory way is against forum rules.

Correct you are.

Quote Originally Posted by TwiloMike
    crunkdizzle,

my bad, i didnt even think of that. wont happen again
    20 yrs old
    6'2" 210 lbs
    9% BF
    bench 330 x 2
    squat 415 x 8

You should get Louie Anderson's face tattooed on your ass.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur