OK, first off, this isn't in the diet/nutrition section for one good reason, it's not much of a "healthy" diet. But it will make you pack on the lbs. And if you're a powerlifter, I know you want to pack on some quality poundage. So anyway, these are the basic foodgroups that got me from a measly 177 up to 212 in just 7 months:

#1 MEAT: I'm not talking chicken and fish. THose are great foods, and you should be eating them, but without a bunch of bloody red meat, you just won't be maximizing your poundage potential. Cow and bison and anything large and furry is key here. If you can get a hold of some bear meat, I would highly recommend it (make sure to marinate that sucker, it can be tough to chew otherwise).

#2 Milk: Forget skim milk, you might as well drink more water (you should be drinking at least a gallon or two a day anyway, especially with all the crap I want you to eat here). Whole milk is your best friend when you want to gain weight. I try to get at least a half gallon every day (and hey, if you need a box of cookies to get it all down, all the better).

#3 Nuts/seeds: Peanut butter baby. Lots of it. I like to put peanut butter on anything I can. PB cups are also a great snack (I do so love the Reese's PB eggs that they put out at Easter. I can eat a bag of those every day.) I also eat a ton of almonds, cashews, and sunflower seeds. Natty PB is great, but I love Skippy. I keep both on hand, as Skippy tastes so good with Ritz crackers.

#4 Beer: I'm talking heavy beer. Guinness is best. I like to have on or two after a lifting session. Helps relax me and gets in some extra liquid cals that I could easily get with a protein shake (I still like to have 2 or 3, with whole milk every day) but it tastes so much better. If you don't drink, you're probably some kind of hippie, so you're most likely a vegetarian and I have no time for you. Unless you're a hot chick. Just don't try to make me stop eating furry animals. That just won't fly.

#5 Ice cream: Sure, lots of sugar, lots of fat. AND THAT'S WHY YOU'LL GAIN WEIGHT! I like to eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's every night. If there's peanutbutter in it, even better! (2 food groups in one meal!). I've been known to eat a gallon of ice cream in one sitting.

#6 Vegetables!: Yeah yeah yeah, I know. But come on, you need to try and be healthy here. I try to eat a pound of veggies every day. I just but 1lb bogs of frozen vegetables and try to eat one every day. I love Peas, broccoli and cauliflower. I try to mix it up as much as possible to keep from getting bored. This, along with about 10g of fish oil will (hopefully) keep me from having any kind of heart problems.

So there it is. These are the basics of what I eat every day. I don't count calories anymore. I just eat when I'm hungry and until I'm full (this doesn't happen easily). If I had to make an educated guess, I'm at about 6500 cals a day. Still not quite big enough, so I'll have to find a way to get more food in. I still eat a lot of chicken, turkey, fish, and beans (all the basics) but these 6 foods have really helped me bust through and gain some real weight. My fat% has increased about 2% through these last 35 lbs. Hopefully I can get close to 230 sometime this year. I may even go as high as 250, but I just won't know until I get there. Until then, keep eating and keep lifting heavy.

Balls out baby. Balls out.