Thread: Women problems

Women problems

I need some good advice, I just broke up with my gf who I went out with for about 4 mounths, and i still like her alot but we both decided to just be friends for now, I can tell she still likes me because when i hang out with are talk to other girls she gets angry. Im thinking about being friends with her for a little bit then trying to go back out with her but i dont want to be friends with someone who get mad at me just cuse i talk to other girls.

- What should i do?

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    How old are you? How old is she? Seems to me that she gets mad when you talk about other girls because she's jealous and that's not necessarily because she still likes you. If she can't deal with you talking about others while she agreed to just be friends then ditch her.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Quote Originally Posted by TwiloMike
    How old are you? How old is she? Seems to me that she gets mad when you talk about other girls because she's jealous and that's not necessarily because she still likes you. If she can't deal with you talking about others while she agreed to just be friends then ditch her.
    We both are 17, she's told me she still has feelings for me and she said she dosnt know if she could be friends with me because when ever she talks to me she said all the feelings come back. Sometimes though i have to admit i do hit on other girls just to make her mad to see if she still likes me. But i do admit i still do like her alot i just cant admit it to her cuse she said i hurt her alot while we were going out. And i like her to much to hurt her again.
    Last edited by EmericaBadBoy; 03-22-2006 at 01:06 PM.

not another one of these threads ..........
    "it's you against you, it's the paradox that drives us all"

6'1", 206, 11.5%
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 275
    DeadLift: 335
    -------------
    Total: 895 and moving up.

Check my progress and read more in My Journal.

Maybe she doesn't like you cuse.....cuse.... cuse.... BECAUSE

Sorry just had to rant.

Girls in general don't know what they want. Stay friends with her for awhile, talk with her a lot less than you do know, and hit on other women as much as you can. "Why by the cow when you can get the milk for free" works both ways. The "milk" your giving her may be emotional support and friendship, so cut her off and see where it goes.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Genacide
    Maybe she doesn't like you cuse.....cuse.... cuse.... BECAUSE

Sorry just had to rant.

Girls in general don't know what they want. Stay friends with her for awhile, talk with her a lot less than you do know, and hit on other women as much as you can. "Why by the cow when you can get the milk for free" works both ways. The "milk" your giving her may be emotional support and friendship, so cut her off and see where it goes.
    How long should i stay friends with her?
    Last edited by EmericaBadBoy; 03-22-2006 at 01:16 PM.

My suggestion...move on. Good lord who wants to be tided down at 17 anyways. Heh

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EmericaBadBoy
    We both are 17, she's told me she still has feelings for me and she said she dosnt know if she could be friends with me because when ever she talks to me she said all the feelings come back.
    I guess the question I forgot to ask before is "why did you break up?"

Sometimes though i have to admit i do hit on other girls just to make her mad to see if she still likes me. But i do admit i still do like her alot i just cant admit it to her cuse she said i hurt her alot while we were going out. And i like her to much to hurt her again.
    Hmmm... let's see. She likes you but you somehow hurt her while dating her (please elaborate). You don't want to tell her that you like her still because it may hurt her but you hit on other girls to make her mad, that is, to hurt her. WTF? Either be a man and tell her you like her and date her and don't hurt her, or if you can't be the kind of man she wants then let her go completely.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

I'm sorry. This is a weightlifting site, not a dating site. If you had more than 6 posts, I may have left this thread open.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Ban!
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.