Here's what I did when I hurt my shoulder very badly. I'll outline the plan exactly so that you can follow it and achieve the same results:
(1) Hurt shoulder badly, make sure your first response is some sort of denial -- this is critical!
(2) Reinjure shoulder following your stiff bout of denialism.
(3) Be incapable of lifting anything more than a midlevel accounting textbook for two weeks. Make sure everyone knows about this.
(4) Try to lift something heavy and reinjure shoulder again. Stop sleeping entirely, unless you have access to tylenol PM and whiskey sours.
(5) Two and a half weeks after injury, finally begin to regain strength.
(6) And by "begin to regain strength" I mean you're now weak as hell, can't bench 200 for more than three reps, and losing a pound feels like having lost ten pounds. Stop posting. Return to point (4).
This has worked brilliantly for me. You're in great position to fill MM's WBB shoes.