The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

Need a little help

I guess im the type of person who likes to read up alot before i venture into new things (such as weightlifting).A little background on me im 5'9 160 pounds 20 years old, as far as experience goes i dabbed there and there at 15 with weights(your typical bench and curl bar at home).

I have read about 10 diet/foods to eat articles 10000 weightlifting routines from the 5x5 to WWB 1,2, and 3 GVT, i came to the fact i have read WAY to much so much new information in such a short ammount of time is confusing.

My Goals: Get huge and sleep with every girl in my town(joke) since i live in a small town its more of a hobby/lifestyle i want to get into and i always enjoy new challanges.

The real question here is i need a little help with a routine..i want it to be 4 days upper/lower routine , i am confused about about how many sets and how many rep's i need etc..etc.. and what body parts to work with what, i def got the DEDICATION for it , just dumb as a rock =)
    and i need to get rid of these tiny legs and get some tree trunks.

Anyways i did try to use the search button, im just so tired of reading things i decided to make my own topic so sorry if someone else posted something like this, you can PM if you'd like have a great day =)
    Last edited by Armacy; 03-30-2006 at 11:20 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!