Thread: looking into body building and have 3000 questions

Wannabebig Member

looking into body building and have 3000 questions

whats going on, i am 19 years old and recently met several body builders and want to become and amateur body builder for now, There are so many variables in this sport and I dont know where to start.
    supplements to take?
    I am on glutamine, and take about 3 grams a day, should i take more.
    I am on Cell tech, it works for me, heard from this site that you only need like 3 grams of creatine a day and cell tech suggests 10, so i take half servings each day of 5 grams. tell me what you think about that?
    I am on amino acids... when should i take them, with my protein, i have heard immediatly after i workout with glutamine.... but is that immediatly after my strength training? or right after that i hit the treadmile for a half hour then abs for 20 minutes, do i take it after that? if so how much, should i take more glutamine at bedtime with my amino acids??
    I also take whey protein, I just read about it being a slow digestive protein, and i dont think i am gonna start buying all different kinds of protein yet,,, but when should i take this? any certain times??
    i just started hydroxycut to loose a little bit of fat in the midsection, which is my main goal!!, but should i take this in conjunction with anything else?? should i cycle it cause i heard it stops working after a while?
    I also take............. strength fuel by twinlab with ZMA , the zinc and magnesium aspartate... should i take it before bed.. i was told i should take zmass before bed cause it has some terribulous in it to boost your levels off testosteronne, but i didnt buy that cause i am going broke on all this **** that i already have... should i take the strength fuel before bed??
    what is Pyruvate fuel?? is it a fat burner or what??
    for my father with heart problems are there any energy pills that dont mess with your heart???
    I also take andro-4, i have taken it in the past and maybe aquired a little bit of bitch tits, i know that sounds bad but just slightly noticable to me anyways in a tight shirt, is this from andro, should i not take it, should i take 19nor which i heard is stronger, should i make sure i take shorter cycles?
    and what should i do to tone out my chest?
    I have heard about depleting your ATP during a workout should i take ribose for that which is what i heard is the roots of ATP ... is creatine enough to cover that.... ?
    what do l-carnitine and taurine do??

I take a lot of ****!!! and sometimes just for the sake of taking it, being 19 none of my friends lift so I am trying to learn but a lot of stuff is hearsay info, some people like this and some people like that and it works for them but not for someone else???
    and what is the whole insulin thing you guys were talking about spiking it during a workout???
    I know insulin is a big hormore for growth but what is some info on it???
    Another question i have is should i add anything to all the **** i take??? should i cycle any of it?? i know some you should for your kidneys....
    do steiroids mess with your system as bad as people say??
    would one cycle be that bad, and... is it that good that i would probable do it again?
    would i stop taking some of the supplements that i am on to save money cause the steiroids would help out some of the processes?
    am i spending to much money on gimmics??/
    what time should i take all this ****?
    sometimes i feel that i take so many pills my body doesnt get a chance to digest is all and it just shits it all out??
    well thanks for the time.....

Do you actually eat food, or do you just subsist on Muscle Tech products?
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Wannabebig Member
    save the supplements for a plateau,if your just starting out you should be ok on creatine and protein drinks.as for all your other questions the answer is-GO HEAVY!!!
    Go heavy or go home!!

i heard DECLINE BENCH helps correct bitch tits and fixs them:/
    WHOOP

whats going on, i am 19 years old and recently met several body builders and want to become and amateur body builder for now, There are so many variables in this sport and I dont know where to start.

** Start by finding something heavy and picking it up.

supplements to take?

** To start out? None.

I am on glutamine, and take about 3 grams a day, should i take more.

** Most people take 10-20g a day, but you don't need it at all.

I am on Cell tech, it works for me, heard from this site that you only need like 3 grams of creatine a day and cell tech suggests 10, so i take half servings each day of 5 grams. tell me what you think about that?

** I think Cell tech is overpriced. How do you know it is working?

I am on amino acids... when should i take them, with my protein, i have heard immediatly after i workout with glutamine.... but is that immediatly after my strength training? or right after that i hit the treadmile for a half hour then abs for 20 minutes, do i take it after that? if so how much, should i take more glutamine at bedtime with my amino acids??

** Doesn't really matter.

I also take whey protein, I just read about it being a slow digestive protein, and i dont think i am gonna start buying all different kinds of protein yet,,, but when should i take this? any certain times??

** Doesn't really matter. it's just food.

i just started hydroxycut to loose a little bit of fat in the midsection, which is my main goal!!, but should i take this in conjunction with anything else?? should i cycle it cause i heard it stops working after a while?

** H-Cut is a drug, and can be very dangerous. Yes, you need to come off it after a period of time.

I also take............. strength fuel by twinlab with ZMA , the zinc and magnesium aspartate... should i take it before bed.. i was told i should take zmass before bed cause it has some terribulous in it to boost your levels off testosteronne, but i didnt buy that cause i am going broke on all this **** that i already have... should i take the strength fuel before bed??

** You don't need any of it, and should stop wasting your money.

what is Pyruvate fuel?? is it a fat burner or what??

** Crap.

for my father with heart problems are there any energy pills that dont mess with your heart???

** No.

I also take andro-4, i have taken it in the past and maybe aquired a little bit of bitch tits, i know that sounds bad but just slightly noticable to me anyways in a tight shirt, is this from andro, should i not take it, should i take 19nor which i heard is stronger, should i make sure i take shorter cycles?

** Throw it out.

and what should i do to tone out my chest?

** Diet.

I have heard about depleting your ATP during a workout should i take ribose for that which is what i heard is the roots of ATP ... is creatine enough to cover that.... ?
    what do l-carnitine and taurine do??

** Nothing. You don't need any of this stuff.

I take a lot of ****!!! and sometimes just for the sake of taking it, being 19 none of my friends lift so I am trying to learn but a lot of stuff is hearsay info, some people like this and some people like that and it works for them but not for someone else???

** Stop taking everything. Learn how to train and how to eat, and how your body responds to it. THEN add in supplements if you thing you need them.... but no one needs this much crap.

and what is the whole insulin thing you guys were talking about spiking it during a workout???

** Don't worry about it. Lift, eat, sleep.

I know insulin is a big hormore for growth but what is some info on it???

** See above.

Another question i have is should i add anything to all the **** i take??? should i cycle any of it?? i know some you should for your kidneys....

** Use the money to buy a car.

do steiroids mess with your system as bad as people say??

** Depends on what they said.

would one cycle be that bad, and... is it that good that i would probable do it again?

** You are a little young, and need to build a base first.

would i stop taking some of the supplements that i am on to save money cause the steiroids would help out some of the processes?

** You should stop taking everything immediately, anyway.

am i spending to much money on gimmics??/

** Yes.

what time should i take all this ****?

** No time.

sometimes i feel that i take so many pills my body doesnt get a chance to digest is all and it just shits it all out??

** You are wasting a huge amount of money, and will have nothign to show for it.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

hes right.

the oly supps that would be any good at this stage are probably whey protein post workout and creatine. just buy pure creatine and not that overprized muscle tech crap.

Read pauls signature!

hes right.

dont do roids yet, your kinda young for them and they will not help you as much when your not a bit bigger already when you start them.

you should lift intensely, make sure you have a good diet and training routine which is something you can learn about very well on this site, and see your results come. then when you get the hang of it and you understand your body some more you could try some supplements where you like them, and after that, when youve gained loads of mass and lost all your fat before maybe you can look at some steroids.

Wannabebig Member
    Whats up again,
    I am not new to lifting, I have been working out for 6 years now... I bench around 360 and squat 450, I know that isnt a lot but for 19 it isnt bad. along with that I know that body building isnt about weight it is about the exercises and form you do them. I geuss I am really just looking to get the results of a cycle of deca.... something like gain 5-10 pounds of muscle and trim off some fat around my stomach, and like it was said earlier that is all diet....
    well thanx for the info and what other sites or books should I look into to get more info about bodybuilding

but not that small either
    You bench 360, squat 450 and you are 19 and you think it's "not a lot"?

I think you are lying, but you could be a freak. Paul Stagg pretty much covered it.

Reso, no excercise can get rid of gyno, it's either dieting or surgery. No such thing as spot reducing.
    Last edited by notSoBig Guy; 01-18-2002 at 11:21 PM.
    "Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno" - Lee Priest