Thread: College student needs a good cutting meal plan

Wannabebig Member

College student needs a good cutting meal plan

Hey guys I'm a 20 year old college student weighing 195lbs, approx 6'1" and I assume I am around 20%bf. I am allergic to peanuts and I would appreciate it if someone could help me create an affordable meal plan (I have a part time job that gets me by so I'll be able to purchase my food . I'm not a big fan of fish but I love shrimp, chicken beef, etc. I appreciate the help.

Oh yeah and how can I find how many calories I need in order to lose fat but maintain the muscles I have?

Your help is extremely appreciated!
    Last edited by Big'n'Ripped; 04-07-2006 at 03:41 PM.

www.fitday.com

Track your calories on there for a week. If you lose weight then you're eating under maintenance. If you gain weight, you're eating over maintenance.

To cut, you should reduce your calories to 500 under your maintenance, keeping the protein high. Make it up from whatever foods you like really. Keep up the weightlifting to maintain muscle.

No-one can provide you with an exact diet plan, sorry.

Wannabebig Member
    I've tried fitday but I find that it seems to be flawed because the default food macros seem to be drastically overexagerated. For example I eat eggs and so I put in scrambled eggs butthewre was no option for a single egg and the one that was there was approx 1000 calories (im going from memory). One thing I do like is that it allows you to add custom foods but the problem is that I get my eggs from a farm and I dont know the macros of these eggs.

*checks Built's sig*