Thread: Bone rubbing feeling in my left shoulder

Wannabebig Member

Bone rubbing feeling in my left shoulder

i have this bone rubbing feeling in my shoulder(sounds like clicking) when doing shoulder excerises is my shoulder injured??

Check with a doctor and you'll prolly need an x-ray. Shoulders are very succeptible to injury in comparison to your other joints.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Re: Bone rubbing feeling in my left shoulder

Originally posted by stam
    i have this bone rubbing feeling in my shoulder(sounds like clicking) when doing shoulder excerises is my shoulder injured??
    does it hurt?
    if it doesn't hurt then it probably isn't injured. There are a lot of tendons and muscles that make up the shoulder joint, it being the most mobile joint of the human body.

I noticed that a lot of people that haven't done any activity for ages have these really clicky shoulders. In fact when I was young like 13, I had these clicking noises in my shoulder and it went away with more use, like wearing it in or something.

I notice the same things with knees, the click and misbehave when they aren't being used.

I wouldn't be too concerned unless you are in pain, then you may have to get the problem properly diagnosed.

I disagree...get it checked first. If something is wrong with it and you start adding stress from weight training you will only compound the injury. I guess it depends on whether or not you want maybe a couple weeks of physio or potentially permanent damage and lifelong physio. Of course these are extremes but is it worth the one workout it would take for that to happen? Get to the docs.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

I used to have that for the first year I trained, I couldnt sleep ony my left shoulder either, it was frustrating, but then I bought a powder named "GELENK" a german supplement that helped after only 3days, and it hasnt come back.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.