The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    heading to 195

Working out 2 days in a row

I know you should be giving your muscles time to heal, so I need some advice. Today was my day to lift, but circumstances prevented that. I've been going religiously 3 times a week for a long time now, and if it is possible, I'd still like to salvage that. Is there any way I can split up biceps, shoulders, back, and legs between Friday and Saturday, while giving my muscles good rest time and not interfering w/muscles already worked? Or should I just go one day and forget a body part or two, and just give the body some rest?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    We need your split, bud.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    We need to know what you're doin' in order to help. Write out what your routine is.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

heading to 195
    Sorry. . .

Back

Deadlift, BB Row, BB Shrugs (1 set), Weighted Pullups

Biceps

DB Curl, Hammer curl (1 set), Concentration curl (1 set)

Legs

Squats, SLSB Deadlift, Calf raises (4 sets), Leg Curls

Shoulders

Seated DB Press, Standing military press, Lat raise

...................................................................................

Basically a slightly modified WBB1 routine. Everything not listed is to 2 sets. Everything is supposed to be to failure.
    Last edited by snow; 04-13-2006 at 08:54 PM.

heading to 195
    nebody?

no mass for the lazzy ass kartwheel's Avatar
    here's how i would split it up:

day 1: back and bi's - but i would take the deadlift out of your back routine and replace it with like wide grip pulldowns.

day 2: shoulders and legs as normal.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    ^ That works, just take out the deads this week.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL