Thread: Is Crossfit alone enough?

Threaded View

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar

Is Crossfit alone enough?

I haven't lifted for almost 6 months now. And sadly, I still stand without a gym. I decided that instead of not doing anything until I get a gym (which could very well end up being 6 months from now), I would try out some Crossfit.

I checked out some of the CF training days, and was kind of worried that it might not be enough standing alone as it is...

e.g. Sunday 060416--> Front Squat 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

-Is Crossfit supposed to be a standalone training program, or is it meant to be added to an athlete's daily routine that he already does (e.g. martial arts, swimming, rock climbing)?

-Perhaps I should incorporate more stuff along with Crossfit WoDs? Or is it alone enough to do?
    Last edited by fixationdarknes; 04-16-2006 at 06:56 PM.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.