Thread: Important Question About Training. PLEASE answer

Hybrid View

Banned

Important Question About Training. PLEASE answer

Hi.
    I have a couple questions for all you guys.
    First off is i cant do morning cardio because i have at 7:50 in the morning, so i was woundering if i could do cardio at 3:00 in the after noon right after school, then at like 7pm at night i do my weight training...is that effective or should i just stay with cardio after my weight training workout.

Next question is can you split up your routine through out the day. for example..

lets take my day 5 of weight training for example... its back and biceps ok....could i do back in the morning, then do biceps at night time...would that be any good, or is it just a waste of time and energy...

Sorry if these seem like dumb questions but im just learning...
    Thank you for all your help.
    Have a good day.

Re: Important Question About Training. PLEASE answer

First off is i cant do morning cardio because i have at 7:50 in the morning, so i was woundering if i could do cardio at 3:00 in the after noon right after school, then at like 7pm at night i do my weight training...is that effective or should i just stay with cardio after my weight training workout.

*******do whatever works best for you

Next question is can you split up your routine through out the day. for example..

lets take my day 5 of weight training for example... its back and biceps ok....could i do back in the morning, then do biceps at night time...would that be any good, or is it just a waste of time and energy...

*******it is ok, but more or less a waste of time and energy

Banned

my slpit

My split is

day1--chest, calves
    day2--quads and hams
    day3--rest...just abbs and cardio
    day4--tricpes and shoulders
    day5--biceps and back
    day6--rest
    day7--rest
    and low intesity cardio after each workout.
    so will cardo after school then weight training at 7pm work

thanx

why not just do cardio on a different day. But if you have to do it the same day then I guess you have to do it right. It could hurt your gains in the gym but try it and see and you feel. Personally I wouldnt, but find out how you progess.