The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wow, check out this crazy video.

Wow, she is a ****ing nut!

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html

God bless America!
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Oh, I thought this one was pretty amusing as well

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2179.html

and btw, before I have all of the Americans on wbb jump on my back, just relax, it's a joke.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Wait, so let me get this straight. Hannity is attacking a religious extremist?

You know she's an actor or something.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Just shut up.

lol best line "You are obviously a nut" lol I usually donítí like to watch fox news but this is pretty entertaining.

i'd punch her in the ovaries.
    Do what needs to be done.

Every time I was in the hole I swear a turd kissed my underwear. - Hatred
    I love snatch. I think I'm addicted to it. - Stray
    I like a woman I can climb - Jinkies
    Personally ... I'm a vagitarian - Brawl
    I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

wow....
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Banned
    You know...I'd never hit a women in my life...never have never planned on it, Until now. If I saw her walking the streets, I'd plain, flat out punch her in the face.

We outta just use troops to wipe their 'church' off the face of the earth. I'm all for freedom of speech but to say 'thank god for dead soilders'? No...kill the bitch and all her little minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Manveet
    Wow, she is a ****ing nut!

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html

God bless America!
    I dont really know what to say even. What planet did this ****ing nut come from?! Im with guts on this one, if I actually saw this person in real life, id honestly kill her. How dare she disrespect people who lost their lives and fought for other peoples lives AND freedom. This woman should be incredibly slowly tortured until death. And please, let me be there to watch it. **** that makes me pissed off!

LOL I swear in the end, she's just a very orthodox Christian.

No but seriously thanks for the vid, that's one of the funniest I've ever seen. I really doubt she's an actress because with over 300 million people there's bound to be some nuts. Hannity and Colmes's comments made it that much better LOL.

Oh yeah and near the end the misspelled "soldier" as "solider". Psssht.

Edit: Wow look at the videos they have today, some pretty nutty ones. Graffiti'ing Air Force One?
    Edit #2: Dude, two legged dog?!?! WTF my world is getting flipped upside down today...
    Last edited by d'Anconia; 04-21-2006 at 11:50 AM.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

I guarantee with all those people who saw her on national television, they will remember that face. And when they her in the streets, something will happen.

I don't know what kind of family that is but if my family were having a funeral for a dead solider and that happened I wouldn't be the only one going over to them and kicking their ass.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

She is no actress you can do a search on the church her father leads. Their church actually gets protested quite a bit

Wannabebig Member

I'm bringin sexy back lifter4life's Avatar
    who wants to burn that **** down with me

:evillaugh

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Fred Phelps and his bunch. The best medicine for the country is the exposure of these people for the *******s that they are.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

But hey at least they're looking out for the rest of us. Ya know trying to make sure we all don't burn in hell...
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

You know how someimes a mother monkey hugs her baby so hard that she kills it? Yeah, kinda like that.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

LOL :withstupi

Hahahhaha I keep watching this video and it's great. Hannity and Colmes did a good job of making her look like the idiot she is. "Who would you like me to obey? Hannity is pointing to him, he wants you to obey him." LOL ahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha. I'm sending this video to everyone I know.

Even though they're a joke, I still believe they have a right to protest. If you let these kinds of people get to you, that's your fault. These people are clearly nothing more than a representation of hillariousness.
    Last edited by d'Anconia; 04-21-2006 at 01:51 PM.
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

They have a right to protest. What has been legislated is that their right to protest doesn't trump the families' right to bury their loved ones in peace. A buffer zone was created and I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    LOL :withstupi

Hahahhaha I keep watching this video and it's great. Hannity and Colmes did a good job of making her look like the idiot she is. "Who would you like me to obey? Hannity is pointing to him, he wants you to obey him." LOL ahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha. I'm sending this video to everyone I know.

Even though they're a joke, I still believe they have a right to protest. If you let these kinds of people get to you, that's your fault. These people are clearly nothing more than a representation of hillariousness.
    Hahaha im with you on this one! Ive already sent it out to everyone I know. That was the first thing I did.

Bespoke Super Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Manveet

God bless America!

"A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02