The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

44 Days To lose 15 to 25 lbs

Well THis will be my very first online journal ever. I must say since im new too this I am not too sure how I should layout my results. But by day I will put down how much cardio I did for how long and how intense. I will also be putting things down that pertain too my diet and weight training. Why am I trying too reach this goal.... you guys ask. For the simple reason, that I have been Lagging really bad for the last 3 weeks. And I want to get back on the football Feild by next season. And this is the swift kick in the ass. I really would like you guys too help me out you know make suggestions about my diet when I post it. Feel free to make changes. I will be posting my weight. every wednsday of the week as of right now im down from 360 to 312. so I have been losing weight. But I completley dropped my diet. 3 weeks ago. and now I must get back on track. so wish me luck.

NOT ONE FOR THE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!
    F-FIVE!!!!! F-FIVE!!!!!! ITS OVER ITS OVER!!!!!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Goodluck with it!!!!
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

I'd go for 15lbs (roughly 2lbs/week). Good luck.

well today is day 1 of my journal. And I must say todays work out went very well. It was a lite day today and I woorked Back Biceps and Shoulders. today is my light day for those muscles and Monday are my heavy day's. As far as the diet go's. well I have only eaten twice today. the reason being I have nothing but cereal and two eggs at my house ( TOMMOROW is pay day so I will be eating like a king for the next couple of weeks) let's go through the day.

Woke up at 10:00 ( pretty late seeing as I like to be at the gym by 9:00.)

Back

BB Rows 3x10 205 , 1x135
    Pulley Rows 3x 125
    Close Grip pulldowns 1x10 110,1x10 125,1x 135

Biceps
    BB Curls 105 3x 12
    Standing alternate DB curl 1x10 45lbs, 1x15 40lbs
    1x 20 30 lbs
    Seated Preacher curl 3x 95 lbs

SHoulders

Seated Mil Press

2x 10 135, 1x 6 155
    Standing Lateral Raise
    3x10 25

Seated Machine press
    2x10 180 -

Upright Rows
    3x10 95lbs

Good work out Like I said I went lite on everything other than my ROWS BB. I felt good after words. During my arm workouts I would have a pretty bad pain in my forearms. And after a 3 week layoff I felt no pina. But I think I might have made a mistake not going lighter in certain areas. I know im gonna feel pretty sore but its alright. I have3 days before my next back bi shoulder workout. And I should feel good by then. Tommorrow is legs. and that should be fun.

As far as todays food intake. It has'nt been much

When I got back from the gym I threw down a MRP with Creatine along with a bowl of Fiber one. I am so used to eating 5-6 times a day. And I have only eaten twice today and I feel so sluggish. But after tommorrow I will have food in my pantry. And there will be no excuses whats so ever. well that is it for today. as of right now im at work. on my lunch break. SO here it is my first entery on my journey too the 15th. I know my food intake was crap today. but by saturday (Once i go shopping) I will post all meals. until then my friends.

I wish you all a good day.

I PROMISE I WILL PRE READ ALL MY POSTS BEFORE I PUT THEM UP.

I have a tendancy too type fast and make allot of typos