I'm officially 82 kg/14 % Body fat/6ft tall/22 years old/ Maintenance calories are 2200. I work out 3 times a week at 6am in the gym . My average work out involves 4 sets in the 10-12 rep range, using moderate weights at around 60 % intensity. Normally I work on one muscle group for an hour, and I try and promote muscle fatigue.

I'm a Martial artist, and train in Wu Shu Kwan Kung fu 4 times a week, which is very cardio based. This is where my cardio comes from. Occasionally I will get up at 6am and do 30 minutes of HIIT in the gym (very rarely though).

3 weeks ago I was at 15 % BF and I weighed 85 kg. According to the body scan read out, I've lost 2 kg of muscle, which I know has to be expected, but I'm not happy about this. I've been told I need to up my protein intake. I also plan on starting to lower the reps in the weights and increase the weight, to counter this muscle loss.

My main concern now is my diet. I want to stay on a bare minimum cut, but I don't want to loose gobs of muscle. What do you suggest I eat ?

I'm planning on having :

Breakfast : 2 non fat yogurts/ Protein shake with chopped banana.

Midmorning snack : 1 non fat yogurt

Lunch: Large stuffed Chicken breast (peppers and cheese) very small salad

Mid afternoon snack:1 non fat yogurt

Late afternoon snack: 1 non fat yogurt

Dinner (around 10 pm after MA class): Protein shake with Creatine.

I'm trying to have a high protein diet, with few carbs just until I get my BF % down.My aim is to get to 10 % bf and then bulk hard with heavy lifting, to build large muscle mass. Any suggestions ? I want to bulk from being lean. My only concern at the moment, is maintaining muscle and loosing bf % mass quicker. So I can start a real bodybuilding program.