Thread: Ideas for a meal plan

Banned

Ideas for a meal plan

OK, I'm having real trouble creating a meal plan that's not gonna cost a bomb, is easy to achieve and won't make my daf go mad. Basically I'm trying to hit 3000calories a day, 5 meals a day, and I have about 130lbs of lean muscle mass.(so about 130 grams at least of protein). Can anyone help me with a diet plan? Just throwing protein rich foods at me would be helpful, as I'm not having a good time thinking of many.

you got yourself a Cosco's or something like that? cheap cheap whole salers

erm dont want to sound condisending but im sure you will know everything i am about to throw at you (from another site i go on);

chicken breast
    turkey breast
    lean ground turkey
    swordfish
    orange roughy
    haddock
    salmon
    tuna
    crab
    lobster
    shrimp
    top round steak
    top sirloin steak
    lean ground beef
    buffalo
    lean ham
    egg whites or substitutes
    trout
    low-fat cottage cheese
    wild-game meat

you can LOADS of chicken breasts and eggs and salmon steaks from costcos for so cheap!
    Stan: Here we go -- mac and cheese. (Reads box) "Boil water." What am I, a chemist?

Banned
    DAMN! My dad went to the whole salers today for the cricket club. O well he's in a mood with me so he probably wouldn't buy me anything.

Wannabebig Member
    ...and tubs of protein powder.

Banned
    Protein powder looks good. It may be my only option as I'm not getting enough of the stuff.

Banned
    Milk, whole wheat bread, peanut butter, eggs (egg whites), whole wheat and/or whole oat bagels, oatmeal, chicken breasts/strips, turkey breast/strips, pork chops, top round steak, salmon, spinach, carrots, tomatoes, green pepper, onions, mushrooms, broccolli, blueberries, bananas, oranges, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc, etc, etc...
    Last edited by UrbanSmooth; 04-29-2006 at 04:38 PM.