Thread: Can some one critique my workout plan?

Can some one critique my workout plan?

Ok, after finding a whole lot of flaws in only my bicep/forearms exercise groups, I have decided to post my workout and have it completely fixed.
    This is gonna be a long post so buckle under!

So here goes:

Biceps
    (and Forearms): Curls 3-10
    Concentration Curls 3-10
    Hammer Curls 3-10
    Wrist Curls 3-10
    Reverse Wrist Curls 3-10

Triceps: Extensions 3-10 (plus any shoulder/chest exercise that invoves tris

Chest: Dumbbell Press 3-10

Shoulder: Dumbell Press 3-10
    Front Raise 3-10

Back: Bent Over Row 3-10

Trapezius: Shrugs 3-10

Quads: Forward and Backward Lunges 3-10
    Squats 3-10

Hamstrings: Straight Back and Legs Deadlift 3-10

Calfs: Single Leg Calf Raise 3-10

Yeah, I know its probably full of flaws and stuff. I only have two 10lb dumbells (as many of you many know by now) and yes I know thats not enough to work some muscles. Im only going to do this until summer when I can get to the gym more often, then I will switch to the WBB #1 program because I will have acess to what I need.
    All I need is for someone to tell me if I need to get rid of some exercises add others, etc.

Sorry for posting so much over such a short time about just about the same thing, I just really want to get everthing straightened out so I can start working out again. And thank you to all the people who are puttng up with adn helping me the super newbie.
    Age: 20 / Height: 6' 1" / Weight: 200lbs / Squat: 315lbs / Deadlift: 325lbs / Bench: 225lbs

Hangar 18 - Journal

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    and yes I know thats not enough to work some muscles
    That's not really enough to work any muscles. You should focus on calisthenics until Summer and ignore the 10 pound DBs, in my opinion.
    Last edited by sCaRz*Of*PaiN; 05-02-2006 at 11:19 PM.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

4 sets for biceps and 1 set for triceps /cry

If you cant get to the gym often enough then make time to do it, cause any routine with 10pound dumbells ain't going to do ****.
    You can't flex cardio

What do you mean "get to the gym more often"?

If all you have is 10# db's I'd ditch them and do pushups, chinups, dips and lunges until you can get to the gym.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Karsel hit it on the head! why do people over work the bicep! 4 sets of exercises for prob one of the smallest muscle!

why not do 2 exercise per muscle group? with 3 sets of 8?

and also make sure your diet is tip top
    Stan: Here we go -- mac and cheese. (Reads box) "Boil water." What am I, a chemist?

Dang it! Im such a newbie I really should of read up on everything before starting, I think I will follow the advice and do push-ups, pull-ups, dips, and lunges. I will ditch the dumbells as well and just use my 150 pound body instead. Sorry for being such an idiot....
    Age: 20 / Height: 6' 1" / Weight: 200lbs / Squat: 315lbs / Deadlift: 325lbs / Bench: 225lbs

Hangar 18 - Journal