Thread: Thoughts on this bench

Thoughts on this bench

Howdy...

I can pick up this bench for a song, and I think it will work in my VERY limited space... any thoughts on it... I'm just looking for somethign different and this is SO cheap where I can get it for the next few days....

http://www.impex-fitness.com/proddet...umber=AX%2D697

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ance&n=3375251

Thanks

I'd rather have...

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

i got a power rack (weider POS brand) at sam's club about 4 years ago, for like $6-700 with a 300lb weight set and a ez bar. has pullies for rows and pushdowns in the back as well as a pullup bar. best deal ever. i would try to find something like that if i was you.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

Quote Originally Posted by MixmasterNash
    I'd rather have...
    I HAVE a great (and way too expensive) incline/decline/flat bench, just no bar supports. I've been doing nothing but DB/ bodyweight workouts for 2 years now and really want to expand my exercise choice a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by biggimp
    i got a power rack (weider POS brand) at sam's club about 4 years ago, for like $6-700 with a 300lb weight set and a ez bar. has pullies for rows and pushdowns in the back as well as a pullup bar. best deal ever. i would try to find something like that if i was you.
    If it would fit in the space I have, I'd have a power rack and an Olympic set in there this afternoon, but it just ain't gonna fit.