Thread: Bulking Question

Bulking Question

I am between 205 and 210lbs, 6'4 and trying to bulk. Caloric ratios are 20%fat 55% Carb and 25% protein. Is 4000Cals per day too much for me? My usual routine is wieghts 4 days per week and cardio 3 days per week, at least 30mins at a time.
    Last edited by IronJay; 05-14-2006 at 03:24 PM.

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IronJay
    I am between 205 and 210lbs, 6'4 and trying to bulk. Caloric ratios are 20%fat 55% Carb and 25% protein. Is 4000Cals per day too much for me? My usual routine is wieghts 4 days per week and cardio 3 days per week, at least 30mins at a time.
    For starters cut the cardio by atleast a day lower the carbs and up the protein. Other then that we need more info like a fitday link or somethin. Maybe even your actual workouts (what exersizes you do). Just something more to work with..

-jordan
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronJay
    Is 4000Cals per day too much for me?
    If you aren't gaining weight, eat more. If you are getting too fat too fast, eat less.
    I'm 5'9" 150 lbs and I'm barely putting on weight with about 3000, so I would venture to say 4000 is not enough. That being said, try it for a week or 2 and see what happens!