The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

maintaining strength during hardcore wrestling season

well last year i played sports for the first time played football and did wrestling.
    before wrestling i was 210 lbs about 28% bf and i benched 230 squated 280
    cleaned 175
    then during wrestling season i had to cut to 189 and ended up accedentially losing about 40 lbs during the hardcore conditioning. i lifted heavy and short yet the amount i could do greatly decreased. i expected to lose a little strength but i ended up losin about 50 lbs of off each lift.
    when i came back to liftin for fb bench 180 squat 255 clean 135
    now i went from 175(feb) to 185(may) i got my maxes up again bench stuck at 230( since mid march ) squat up to 355 and clean 190

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Well my cousin is in wrestling so he has an "in season" weight and a regular wieght.

I would say just keep doing your routine and take ALOT of protien. It sounds crazy but 1 gram of protien for each pound of LBM is what you need to maintain! If you want to see gains you're gonna need way more. So just eat as much protien as possible.