Thread: Love Handles

Love Handles

I am working on my lats to make the V shape more dramatic lately because my love handles have always been naturally big. I tested it in the mirror, if i pull all the skin away the bone still sticks out enough to make it look like i have love handles. What do you recommend to make love handles smaller or appear smaller?

Reducing your BF% will make your skin "thinner" so it won't look like fat around that area. Don't really know of another way :/

Grow another foot and they'll look smaller Really the only way is to lose bodyfat. Go on a diet.

AllNatural-
    Yeah lowering your bf% would really assist in getting rid of your love handles. I dont know though because my girlfriend surprised me last night saying that love handles are SO SEXY. I am trying to lose fat so I was saying they wont be there much longer. And she said that theyre so sexy etc.

Handles

I am in the same boat. I have put on 20 pounds in three months which has helped increase size where I need it (Chest, Arms, etc...) but the love handles have increased as well. I think I am going to cut off 10 pounds of fat (Without loosing muscle or strength if possible) and see if that helps.

cardio will helps.
    upper chest freak