I know this may be a little different than most people are used to hearing..

I am a gastric bypass patient, started out 3 years ago at 500.. got down to 240...Found my way back up to 360 by means of a twelve pack of beer 4 -5 times a week. Realized what I was doing to myself and in the past 6 weeks I have done a complete 180.

I am currently putting in 6 days of WL and CV training, but only averaging about 1000 calories a day. The surgery allows me not to have an appetite of any kind. I am sure to eat 5 times a day at 3hr intervals with the last meal devoid of any siginifant carbs and at least 3 hours before bed.

Granted my Basal and Activity level shows I burn on average of 4000+ calories a day. Im wondering if Im doing myself more harm than good with the lack of calories and intense training.

From looking back I notice 85% of my calories a day are proteins of some sort followed by carbs and fats

Ive also dropped about 25lbs in 6 weeks, but my strength is remiaining the same if not incresasing.....

It may be easier to look at my fitday journal and let me know if anyone has any other recomendations on change of eating habits
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...ner=jmascalino

Any feedback would be great.