Thread: Reasonably Price Large LCD Interval Clock?

Reasonably Price Large LCD Interval Clock?

I'm looking for a reasonably priced large interval clock (preferably LCD). It doesn't have to be huge, but it has to be big enough that I can see it from 5-10 feet away without straining to do so. Hell, it could just be a clock w. a humongous second hand and it would probably do the job.

So far, most of the pace clocks I've found are pretty damn expensive - any leads would be great.

Thanks!
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

I've looked for them, too. The very very very cheapest I saw was $179 for a 15x15.

Any help would be appreciated.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

If you find one, let me know! I just bought a Polar S210 off ebay and still paid $110 CAD!
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310