Thread: Britains Youngest Mother...

Britains Youngest Mother...

I did a search for this but found nothing on the General forums, so meh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...a_source=&ct=5

.... that disgusts me. At least the mother is going to support her.

Wow...

The world record is a Peruvian girl who got raped by her father and was pregnant at age 5.

No I'm not bull****ting any of you. Look it up in the guiness book.

Quote Originally Posted by arya202
    Wow...

The world record is a Peruvian girl who got raped by her father and was pregnant at age 5.

I'm sorry but I really dont beleive that... link?

horrible situation. there is so many things wrong with that girl I dont know where to start.
    6'1 - 195
    Crossfit Total: Press: 135 - Squat: 315 - Deadlift: 365
    Competition Lifts: Clean: 205 - Bench: 205

Quote Originally Posted by arya202
    Wow...

wow, you really wern't bull****ting.... http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp
    6'1 - 195
    Crossfit Total: Press: 135 - Squat: 315 - Deadlift: 365
    Competition Lifts: Clean: 205 - Bench: 205

i dont' have to look that one up..lol

I remember seeing on television about an 8 year-old girl in mexico.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

when its a record like that, you just know it's going to be a disgusting number.
    -Matt
    gym lifts: squat: 341lbs, deadlift: 374lbs, bench: 275lbs
    My journal: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=85034
    "Fk you and the Prowler you rode in on"

"I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Footballer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Sanchez

I couldn't help but laugh either, absolutely ridiculous.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.

The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

The 15-year-old has since been charged with rape by police, and is due to appear again at Edinburgh sheriff court on July 10.

Her 34-year-old mother, who gave birth to her youngest child eight months ago, said she was 'proud' of her daughter.

She will be 12 years and 8 months when she has the child next month. Jenny Teague, Britain's youngest mother until now, was a month older when she gave birth in 1997.
    Nice.

Yeah. I'm so annoyed by her statement that it hurts to think about it.
    Last edited by sCaRz*Of*PaiN; 05-25-2006 at 10:05 PM.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Seems to be the trend here these days, shocking and sad.. in a rush to 'grow up'..
    I'm not moaning, i'm having an opinion.

She told the Sun: "I didn't think I'd get pregnant because it was my first time. But I'm really excited and looking forward to being a mum.

"I can't wait to take the baby swimming and out for walks in the pram. I think I'll be able to cope as I've had lots of practice looking after my brothers.
    she speaks like it's a game and babies are toys

Gamer/Lifter
    Where the hell were the PARENTS! When I was 6 I had my first cigarette well puff, I HATED IT my mom give to me try deter me from smoking. But seriously drinking VODKA COCKTAILS AT 10! I'm sorry if I was at a party and I saw soem 10 year old kid chugging down beers i'd pick his ass up and walk out with him. Her kid is going be ALL JAKCED UP from smoking that mother needs to learn how to parent. Give me that gir'l and i'll straighten her ass out. If my sister were to have a baby at 11 or 12 guess whose not going out. Yea her, when my cousin got perganeant at 13 her mom took her out of school and told her she needs to follow her everywhere she goes so she don't do ntohing stupid. I'm sorry those parents need to be getting sued and that 15 year old kid, I bet he feels big and bad he was able to screw a 11 year old! Thats just sick, i'd never even date a girl below 14 and even then thats REALLY pushing it. This is a sick story where the hell was that mother at well her daughter is getting ****faced.

I don't think this girl has ANY IDEA on how screwed up her life is. She has NO IDEA! Hell i'm 16 years old, i'd be ****ting my pants if I got a girl pegeant i'd be like father at 17 wtf AM I GOING DO. This girl doesn't even see the tip of the ice burg.
    Last edited by Nik00117; 05-26-2006 at 04:47 AM.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

when I was 11 my father kicked my ass, then my mother did, then my older brother did, all I did was getting my ass kicked.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

^ And now you're kicking their asses yeah?
    I'm not moaning, i'm having an opinion.

no its pretty much the same as before
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

beat me to it. seriously, probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life, ever.

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

and again, got pregnant on a night when drunk with friends sounds like a "typical" story night to get pregnant, but not when your 11 years old.

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

It's stories like these that make me reconsider negative eugenics.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Quote Originally Posted by dissipate
    she speaks like it's a game and babies are toys
    They're not? Crap. I want a refund.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

Quote Originally Posted by Manveet
    It's stories like these that make me reconsider negative eugenics.
    :withstupi

Waiting for weight! Powdered_Power's Avatar
    Holy mary mother of sweet baby Jaysus... how is that kid ever going to have a normal childhood?! Totally and completely the mothers fault ... how can this kid go out all night bingedrinking at 11..please! She should be at home taking care of her dolls.

..sorry to say but some people are just NOT FIT to have children

Quote Originally Posted by Powdered_Power
    Holy mary mother of sweet baby Jaysus... how is that kid ever going to have a normal childhood?! Totally and completely the mothers fault ... how can this kid go out all night bingedrinking at 11..please! She should be at home taking care of her dolls.

..sorry to say but some people are just NOT FIT to have children
    Yes this supports my motion to have all potential pregnancies to be decided upon by a crack board of washed up TV stars, on the board will be Chuck Norris, MT. T and Kitt (Yes the car) If the mother is seen unfit she will receive a roundhouse kick to the mid section from Chuck while MR.T Pitys her. As for Kitt he will do what he does best, sit there and look cool.

........its been a long week.