- Tbar rows
- cable rows
- BB curls
- preacher curls
- Bench press
- Incline Bench press
- db flies
- Tricep pushdowns
- Military press
- Upright Row
- BB shrugs
- weighted crunches
I like it.
The one think I might change would be to do the chin-ups before the bicep exercises.
Thanks. The hardest part of this bodybuilding for me is trying to figure out a good routine.
- Ditch one of the rows (preferably cable).
- Chins before curls
- Put shrugs on your back day (traps are part of your back)
- I've heard upright rows are hard on your rotator cuffs....yes? no?
- Add some hamstring work on leg day (SLDLs, good mornings)
- Leg extensions are over-rated IMO...hack squats or leg press instead (this one is preference)
If you are having a hard time with your routine, give WBB1 or BGB a serious try.
Hope that helps!
Last edited by RedSpikeyThing; 05-28-2006 at 05:20 PM.