Weight: 193-195
    Bodyfat estimate: 15-18%
    Height:5'6"
    Lifts:
    Bench:285X1
    Squat:425X1
    Dead: Been untested for quite some time but 315 for reps
    Time lifting: 3 years
    History: I've been bulking up since dec. of 2005 until now. I've gained some quality muscle mass as well as some fat. I'm still a natty.

Cutting plans:
    My calorie intake will be 2350. I was thinking doing 40% protein 40% carb 20% fat. Making protein intake be 235g a day. Carbs will be 235g as well. fat being 53g.

Cutting goals:
    I don't need or desire a six pack I just want to get into the range of 10-12% bodyfat. With no strength or muscle loss.

I need to know what you people think. I am very open to suggestions as this is my first cut. PLEASE and thank you!

EDIT: Also I only have 6-8 weeks to cut then its bulking time. Which basically mean I would like to get as lean as possible given the set timeframe.
    Last edited by Gutz981; 05-29-2006 at 09:40 AM.

i think personally you will struggle to drop from between 15-18 down to 10-12 in just 6-8 weeks without loosing any strength. however you do have very good genetics and are strong as hell for your age. if you 15% it could be possibly if you 18% i dnt think so. also those fats seem awfully low. i myself have tried at the start cutting with fats around the 50g mark believe me having them higher really helps control my apetite. i woul;d definaly substitute some of those carbs for fats. get them over 80g a day.
    my journal
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=68545

weight 202 - (bf around 14%)
    PR's
    Bench - 286
    deadlift - new pr on the 23/12/06 190 kilo (430 pound)
    squat - 264 ATF

Goals

200 pound at 10% bf by next summer

Banned
    Understood and taken into plan: Hows this?

40% protein 30% carbs 30%fat ?

Making Carbs stand at 176g a day
    Making Fat stand at 79g a day
    Making protein stand at 235g a day.

Also to add my routine will look like this: Should I throw in a rest day between legs and shoulders?

Chest and bis
    Legs and calves
    shoulders and tris
    back and traps
    off
    repeat

yeh i would throw in a rest day between legs and shoulders definatly. will you be doing any cardio. i wouldnt do any for the first couple of weeks if at all. see how your weight loss is at those cals first i think you may loose enough weight just like that. Is their a reason why you are just wanting to cut down for 6-8 weeks. is it just for the sake and a test to see how you find it as its your first cut. seems like a sensible approach actually
    my journal

PR's
    Bench - 286
    squat - 264 ATF

Goals

Banned
    Accually there is a reason. But that reason would be frowned upon. So I'll just leave it at that. It is partically just a test cut to see how I can do.

sounds like a good idea. ill be keeping an eye out on your journal to see how your progress goes mate good luck?
    my journal

PR's
    Bench - 286
    squat - 264 ATF

Goals

Banned
    Thanks alot man. My pain and hell starts tommorow. I figure starting with a nice 6-8 week cut will give me a taste of what it is like to cut for a competition. Which I plan on doing early next year.

Goodluck with the cut man i need to have me a cut myself soon, theres this girl and i really want her Make sure to post your results cause im definately going to interested on how it goes cause im concidering a no bs cut of atleast 7 percent bodyfat and i want to see how it goes for you. If your diet goes well i might just ask for some advice

good luck with your cut, gutz. you may strength may suffer a bit if you're trying to lose that much bf in such a short amount of time. shouldn't be too bad, though.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!