I have another journal, but I am switching my routine. The 5 x 5's are just too much volume for my knees right now. I have also switched my log in name from Gordo, to my real name, so I figured a new journal was justified. I have been debating how I want to train and right now I am planning on lifting three days a week each workout centered around one of the big three. Kind of a Westside approach, one max exercise followed by work for weak points. Most likely have a fourth day devoted to form/speed. I am also going to start implementing the WOD's from Crossfit on my non lifting days to improve my GPP. Non of this is set in stone as I change my plan regularly, but this is where I am going to start. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Workout
Deadlift (Sumo)
135x5
225x5
275x5
315x5
365x5
385xmiss

DB Rows
90x6x3 sets

Pullthroughs
100x8
130x8
150x8

Back Extensions
BWx10x3 sets

Pull ups
BWx5x3 sets

First time ever doing Sumo's and I love them. Really felt good on my knees and much more powerful. Missing 385 was a form issue rather than strength. I was messing with my stance and was a little too wide and my hands a little too close. The bar started to swing around on me so I just set it down instead of tweaking something. The rest of the workout was good and I finally know how to do pull throughs thanks to kevin.