Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got to meet Jay Cutler!!!

got to meet Jay Cutler!!!

holy ****, he was huge in person! shorter than i thought, but all bodybuilders are. i look like a 12 year old girl standing next to him! i also got a signed picture for free. the supplement shop this was at had some smoking deals too. i had a good day

Last edited by biggimp; 06-10-2006 at 03:28 PM.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.

journal

i saw him at the arnold as well,he's HUGE.
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

cool pic. We walked into the arena behind him at the Arnold, and I was pretty surprised at how short he is as well. The same goes for Ronnie when he stood up at his autograph table.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

You stay classy San Diego. Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    So lucky that is awesome man I envy you, I was about so say you better have got a pic!

He makes you look like a 10 year old girl, just FYI

That's a great pic. I have one too of me shaking hands with him from the 2005 arnold making me look so small.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Cutler is a badass.

I met Melvin Anthony once when I was posing in the men's room mirror before my show, he was the guest poser and was cool as hell, he could tell it was my first show and he was like "just relax man".
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

here's a pic of Jay from the arnold 2006
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Yo gimp what's your height/weight?
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Gamer/Lifter
    LOL, He could crush you
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Cool !! Wow he's huge...

Quote Originally Posted by MM
    Yo gimp what's your height/weight?
    6' about 210right now. i dont like cutting though so i am probably not going to do it any more. haha
    Rock Quotes:

journal

Damn, that's awesome how you got to meet him. I think most of the pros are shorter than 5'9" in height.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

ronnie is 5'11'' i believe.
    Rock Quotes:

journal

I've seen him listed at 5'11", but have heard in person he seems shorter.

I've never met him, of course. I'd guess Cutler isn't quite 5'9", and Coleman isn't quite 5'11", not that it matters.

Congrats on the pic.
    "We could put his leg in a vice-grip, but you & I together couldn't twist his ankle enough to sprain it"
    - Jerry Glanville discussing Barry Sanders

I'd say Ronnie was taller than me when I met him in person and I'm 5'10.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Anyone know who the tallest pro is competing?

I think Gunter is the tallest at 6'1".

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Does Noah Steere compete? The guy obviously does something to earn that sponsorship. I think he's 6'7?

And I agree with Chase. Ronnie looks every bit of 5'11--it's just that you expect him to be a mountain of a man. You expect some sort of giant, given his accomplishments and all.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

He's definitely a mountain of muscle.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Blah there go my dreams of being a pro BB :P
    Oh well I would rather my height than their size any day.

Nah... 6ft tall is just the right area (one i hope to make it to). Tall enough not to be considered short and you have good leverages but short enough so that you could BB if you wanted, you dont have hinderaces such as being too long for the average bed.

6ft tall is just the right height IMHO.

Maybe I can shrink 6'' :P

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL
    6ft tall is just the right height IMHO.
    6"2 > 6ft

anyway, great pick. I would have said you where about 180 after looking at it though....dam, Jay is HUGE
    Last edited by accuFLEX; 06-12-2006 at 12:44 PM.