The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Wannabebig Member

Road To Success - A Journal of Progress

What's up, everyone?

My name is Matt, but everyone calls me Cage. I've got goals, and I plan on damn sure meeting them. I'm 17 (will be 18 in August) and uhm.. I was led to this board by two different people. If you can hold back the laughter, I'll explain that I have dreams an aspirations of becoming a wrestler. Yes, WWE and TNA style. It's been my dream since birth, so I want to chase it. At the moment, I am in good shape -- at least I think. I haven't been on a REAL scale in quite some time, as I don't count bathroom scales as being quite acurate, but I am pretty sure I weight about 180.

My goal, is to reach 210/215 by the end of the year. I can't join a gym or get a membership until August when I turn 18, so for the time being, all I've got are a couple of dumbells and God's good graces. I look forward to learning as much as I can from you wise people here at WBB, and look forward to sharing my progress with you once I get fully underway, which should be right now.

It's 5:14 am PST on June 11, 2006, and I am about to hit some cardio. I haven't ran a mile in God knows how long, but I plan to run as much as I can, come back home, lift my dumbells until I get tired, eat breakfast, and then hit the pool to swim some laps. I'll probably throw in some crunches, and pushups in there, but for now, this is a start. I'd like to get any suggestions on what I can add with what I've got, and recommendations for diet, workout routine, or anything that can help me acheive my goal. But for now, I am off for my run. When I come back home, I'll drop a little description of what I did to a tee.

Danke,

[Matt Hullum]
    Last edited by Cage Classic; 06-11-2006 at 06:17 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!