Thread: Road To Success - A Journal of Progress

Threaded View

Wannabebig Member

Road To Success - A Journal of Progress

What's up, everyone?

My name is Matt, but everyone calls me Cage. I've got goals, and I plan on damn sure meeting them. I'm 17 (will be 18 in August) and uhm.. I was led to this board by two different people. If you can hold back the laughter, I'll explain that I have dreams an aspirations of becoming a wrestler. Yes, WWE and TNA style. It's been my dream since birth, so I want to chase it. At the moment, I am in good shape -- at least I think. I haven't been on a REAL scale in quite some time, as I don't count bathroom scales as being quite acurate, but I am pretty sure I weight about 180.

My goal, is to reach 210/215 by the end of the year. I can't join a gym or get a membership until August when I turn 18, so for the time being, all I've got are a couple of dumbells and God's good graces. I look forward to learning as much as I can from you wise people here at WBB, and look forward to sharing my progress with you once I get fully underway, which should be right now.

It's 5:14 am PST on June 11, 2006, and I am about to hit some cardio. I haven't ran a mile in God knows how long, but I plan to run as much as I can, come back home, lift my dumbells until I get tired, eat breakfast, and then hit the pool to swim some laps. I'll probably throw in some crunches, and pushups in there, but for now, this is a start. I'd like to get any suggestions on what I can add with what I've got, and recommendations for diet, workout routine, or anything that can help me acheive my goal. But for now, I am off for my run. When I come back home, I'll drop a little description of what I did to a tee.

Danke,

[Matt Hullum]
    Last edited by Cage Classic; 06-11-2006 at 06:17 AM.