Thread: Oh no not another newbie

Wannabebig New Member

Oh no not another newbie

Hey all I am 30 and want to get into lifting. I have lifted on and off but I never took it too serious. I am getting old and would like to get started . It is tough to get going since anything I read tells me the last thing I read sucks.

As I said I am 30 6'5" weigh about 275lbs (yes I am a fat boy). I am not really looking to slim down just build build build. My problem has always been that I get strong but not much in the way of size. Where is a good place to find information on bulking for the beginner? As I said I am not looking to loose weight or get cut up just build size.

Thanks,

TJ

If you're currently "fat", bulking probably isn't a good idea right now, but if you eat at maintenance for a while, and lift as if you're bulking, you'll get some killer newbie gains!

Read the cutting link in my sig, follow it but don't reduce calories. There's your diet.

WBB1 is a good workout programme to start with.

Welcome to the board.

Wannabebig New Member
    Right on thanks! I will check it out now.... What is your take on suppliments? Will they do any good at the begginer stage or is that more for down the road?

Thanks again

Wannabebig New Member
    Fantastic thanks.