Thread: Used to be Thin? Help me gain and grow..

Wannabebig Member

Used to be Thin? Help me gain and grow..

Hey Guys -

I'm twenty one, six foot and about 155lbs. I'm thin, but proportioned, yet not very strong at all. It "seems" like I eat eat eat and can never gain any real weight, but I've never really put my mind to eating six times a day. [and i always feel hungry].

I would love to know what routine you would suggest for a guy like me. Thin, underdeveloped (my chest is flat guys) small biceps. I'm going to stick to basics. Lots of food, alot of rest and good hard workouts. However, I have heard EVERY myth in the world and dunno what sort of routine I should start with.

If you guys have ever been in this situation, or have any ideas or thoughts, I'd love to hear them. Reading these boards pumps me up and I can't wait to do this right.

Thanks fellas -
    Vin

squats, deads, bench, cheeseburgers, fries, milkshakes, and a butt-load of sleep

Why the butt-load of sleep? I seem to grow just fine without much sleep compared to when I get a lot.

Originally posted by heathj
    Why the butt-load of sleep? I seem to grow just fine without much sleep compared to when I get a lot.
    Maybe you'd be bigger if you got some more sleep.

Might give the WannaBeBig routines. They have seemed to work for many others in your same situation.

http://www.wannabebig.com/category.php?cat=4