Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 6,0 feet tall 190 lbs

  1. #1
    Senior Member Darcy Tucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    1,845

    6,0 feet tall 190 lbs

    This is a bit of a stupid post but if I am eating 2000 calories a day on a cut and not feeling too hungy througout the day is this fine? It seems way too low. I started at about 2600 calories and then the fat loss stalled after awhile.

  2. #2
    Wannabebig Member sonofman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    How long did it stall? That seems like to far of a drop. I would have dropped it about 10% from 2600 and see what happens. Just my .02.

  3. #3
    Getting There 97muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Bixby,OK
    Posts
    91

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Tucker
    This is a bit of a stupid post but if I am eating 2000 calories a day on a cut and not feeling too hungy througout the day is this fine? It seems way too low. I started at about 2600 calories and then the fat loss stalled after awhile.
    First off I don't know why at 6'0" that you want to weigh any less than 190. I am trying my butt off to get to 200 and I am 6'0". I am not trying to be a jerk but I would love to be in your shoes.
    "One's success is determined only by his/her effort and willingness to get back up when they fall." 97muscle

    ]

  4. #4
    Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    3,000
    Quote Originally Posted by 97muscle
    First off I don't know why at 6'0" that you want to weigh any less than 190. I am trying my butt off to get to 200 and I am 6'0". I am not trying to be a jerk but I would love to be in your shoes.
    Maybe he has less LBM than you.

  5. #5
    Getting There 97muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Bixby,OK
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Progress
    Maybe he has less LBM than you.
    Maybe so. I am just in an uphill battle trying to put on a little weight so I am just jealous.
    "One's success is determined only by his/her effort and willingness to get back up when they fall." 97muscle

    ]

  6. #6
    Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    3,000
    Quote Originally Posted by 97muscle
    Maybe so. I am just in an uphill battle trying to put on a little weight so I am just jealous.
    Understandable. The hardest thing is finding the happy medium of packing on lbs fast without adding too much tummy fat.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •