Thread: 6,0 feet tall 190 lbs

6,0 feet tall 190 lbs

This is a bit of a stupid post but if I am eating 2000 calories a day on a cut and not feeling too hungy througout the day is this fine? It seems way too low. I started at about 2600 calories and then the fat loss stalled after awhile.

How long did it stall? That seems like to far of a drop. I would have dropped it about 10% from 2600 and see what happens. Just my .02.

What

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Tucker
    This is a bit of a stupid post but if I am eating 2000 calories a day on a cut and not feeling too hungy througout the day is this fine? It seems way too low. I started at about 2600 calories and then the fat loss stalled after awhile.
    First off I don't know why at 6'0" that you want to weigh any less than 190. I am trying my butt off to get to 200 and I am 6'0". I am not trying to be a jerk but I would love to be in your shoes.
    "One's success is determined only by his/her effort and willingness to get back up when they fall." 97muscle

]

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 97muscle
    First off I don't know why at 6'0" that you want to weigh any less than 190. I am trying my butt off to get to 200 and I am 6'0". I am not trying to be a jerk but I would love to be in your shoes.
    Maybe he has less LBM than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Progress
    Maybe he has less LBM than you.
    Maybe so. I am just in an uphill battle trying to put on a little weight so I am just jealous.
    "One's success is determined only by his/her effort and willingness to get back up when they fall." 97muscle

]

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 97muscle
    Maybe so. I am just in an uphill battle trying to put on a little weight so I am just jealous.
    Understandable. The hardest thing is finding the happy medium of packing on lbs fast without adding too much tummy fat.