The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

6,0 feet tall 190 lbs

This is a bit of a stupid post but if I am eating 2000 calories a day on a cut and not feeling too hungy througout the day is this fine? It seems way too low. I started at about 2600 calories and then the fat loss stalled after awhile.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

How long did it stall? That seems like to far of a drop. I would have dropped it about 10% from 2600 and see what happens. Just my .02.

What

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Tucker
    This is a bit of a stupid post but if I am eating 2000 calories a day on a cut and not feeling too hungy througout the day is this fine? It seems way too low. I started at about 2600 calories and then the fat loss stalled after awhile.
    First off I don't know why at 6'0" that you want to weigh any less than 190. I am trying my butt off to get to 200 and I am 6'0". I am not trying to be a jerk but I would love to be in your shoes.
    "One's success is determined only by his/her effort and willingness to get back up when they fall." 97muscle

]

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 97muscle
    First off I don't know why at 6'0" that you want to weigh any less than 190. I am trying my butt off to get to 200 and I am 6'0". I am not trying to be a jerk but I would love to be in your shoes.
    Maybe he has less LBM than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Progress
    Maybe he has less LBM than you.
    Maybe so. I am just in an uphill battle trying to put on a little weight so I am just jealous.
    "One's success is determined only by his/her effort and willingness to get back up when they fall." 97muscle

]

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 97muscle
    Maybe so. I am just in an uphill battle trying to put on a little weight so I am just jealous.
    Understandable. The hardest thing is finding the happy medium of packing on lbs fast without adding too much tummy fat.