Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constant Fatigue

Iron4Life
    CBKid.. I didn't see anyone else post it.. but perhaps you are not getting enough sleep? You said you only get 5-6 hours... have you tried getting 7-8 hrs?

I know.. I know.. sometimes life is moving so fast, and sleep seems like a waste of time... but just depending upon your recovery abilities, you may need some more sleep.

Worth a try..

Still on my way... come back kid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bearwolf
    CBKid.. I didn't see anyone else post it.. but perhaps you are not getting enough sleep? You said you only get 5-6 hours... have you tried getting 7-8 hrs?

I know.. I know.. sometimes life is moving so fast, and sleep seems like a waste of time... but just depending upon your recovery abilities, you may need some more sleep.

Worth a try..
    Your right. I could use more sleep. The thing is, I have 3 kids (2 under 5) who are all up at the crack of dawn. When i finally get them to bed, i have things to do to maintain a house and a family. Sometimes i dont get to bed till 12-1am. My wife is a nurse who works nights, and doesnt get home till 8am. She will let me sleep in on the occasional weekend.

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Or you could run on your non-lifting days.

The Fitness Industry is a 1 billion dollar industry.
    --Dairy Queens Blizzard pulls in 3/4 of a billion.
    --------------We are the elite.------------

Iron4Life
    Quote Originally Posted by come back kid
    Your right. I could use more sleep. The thing is, I have 3 kids (2 under 5) who are all up at the crack of dawn. When i finally get them to bed, i have things to do to maintain a house and a family. Sometimes i dont get to bed till 12-1am. My wife is a nurse who works nights, and doesnt get home till 8am. She will let me sleep in on the occasional weekend.
    I understand dude.. life gets in the way some times.. but you gotta do it for everyone..

Here is a suggestion that worked for my family.. when my girls were younger then 5.. and we stick to it now. Get into the habit of going to sleep at the same time EVERY Night.. no excuses. that way they wake up at the same time every day.. and you have a fixed time to get stuff done and also set your sleep pattern in sync with their. It was almost a miracle when we did this.. attitudes changes.. parents got stuff done.. everything became easier.
    In the last 5 yrs, we have only missed bedtime 10 times... and 6 of those were on vacation at Disneyworld.

good luck... and good sleeping..

im not the wisest one but yes cut back on the distance of cardio do a stretch for all major joints and some light weight exercises Walah ready to workout and raise ur cals and protein and fat a bit and bye bye fatigue

take goji juice