Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, post a Chrismas picture! Here's the Collins family

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar

Hey, post a Chrismas picture! Here's the Collins family

Well, better late than never. How 'bout that tree! Twelve feet, yikes!

Kevin is my little guy, he's nine. You've likely seen Lisa in some earlier karate pictures, she's 13. The wife is. . .oops, caught myself just in time. The little girl I'm holding is our Goddaughter from across the street, she's about 20 months.

Merry Christmas all, a little belatedly. Let's get some Christmas shots up here!

JPC
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

Five more years...<rubs hands together>

That'll be perfect for a talk show...

Beautiful family John.....you must be proud.
    If figureskating was easy they'd call it hockey. me
    If it's important they'll call back. me

The question isn't who is going to let me;
    its who is going to stop me.
    Ayn Rand

And so it begins,
    My eyes wide, yet I see only darkness.
    The world is mine, yet it crumbles with my touch.
    I can touch the stars with my thoughts,
    But the simplest of pleasures denied.
    All things must end they say;
    to end before beginning?
    Tis the sadest loss of all.
    M.P. (poet and author)

"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution."

Nice TV
    "I'm gonna die with a dumbell in my hand." - stpatrick44

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 80kgs (176lbs) | BF%: dunno
    --
    BB Bench 1 x 110kgs (242lbs) | Deadlift: 135kgs (300lbs) x 2 | Current Routine: Bodybuilding

Originally posted by ChrisH
    Nice TV
    Now there's some Christmas spirit! lol

Glad you want to "keep it legal" there, Galileo!
    Last edited by JohnCollins; 12-31-2002 at 04:59 PM.
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

John, you have a beautiful family as well as a beautiful home.
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

You have a beautiful family and home John, now i understand why we have those late night chats about you getting the misses piss drunk
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Beware of Humpy, JC......beware........
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

No humpy's in our house!

I lied. I'm dosing the missus with Merlot as we speak.

What a cute family!

If the tree is 12 feet it makes me wonder about the ceilings LOL Sorry but I'm facinated with houses. From what I can the house is beautiful too!

*hands JC a shotgun and shovel* Watch your daughter, you'll need these.

LMAO @ getting wife drunk!
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

That's nice looking family you got there JC. Nice house and tree too.

I'm sure this has been posted before but it seem appropriate now:

10 Rules for Dating My Daughter

Rule One:
    If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.
    Rule Two:
    You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck.
    If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body,
    I will remove them.

Rule Three:
    I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise:
    You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes to big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do no, in fact come off during the course of you date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:
    I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "Barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
    It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is: early."

Rule Six:
    I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
    As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget.
    If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating.
    My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process than can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:
    The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to introduce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes
    are better.

Rule Nine:
    Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding,
    middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe.
    If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one
    chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house.
    Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten:
    Be afraid,. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveways you should exit the car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

:withstupi

PERFECT

Thanks, HY.

Excellent pic JC, you have a beautiful family. Im amazed at the size of the tree, how long did it take to decorate it?

Don't know, the wife did it while I was working. She was pretty cranky when I got home though. Better part of the day, I'd imagine.

I told her not to get one that big. Course it was my fault it took her so long to decorate it. It is pretty, though.

The tree is very pretty to look at. Your wife might have been cranky because maybe it might have taken her a few goes to get the tree looking right, I remember last year we had other members of the family putting the xmas tree together and it took us ages to get the tree looking balanced because everyone had their own way of how the tree should look.

That's exactly why I stay out of it. It's a no-win situation to get involved. Like your avatar, btw.

Hey, I'm a numbskull! This should be in members pics, not chat. Maybe a mod can flip it over there?

And come on people! With all those digicams you got for Christmas, let's post some Christmas card shots! I can't be the only one with a Christmas photo.

You in a santa hat? In front of the tree? Stuffing big Christmas cookies into your maw? Give it up, people!

LOL, I gave one to my family but I didn't get one myself. I'm saving up for it though.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Where's your wife in the picture?

Originally posted by The_Blackstar
    Where's your wife in the picture?
    Trying to make some points with Mrs Collins, I see.

LOL! I have my arm around Kevin, my wife, Rose, is in the center, and that's my daughter, Lisa on the end in the red shirt.

You just made my wife's day, Blackstar!

Nice familia, BTW, JC!

I don't even know if we have any pics of everybody at once from this year. If I find one I'll post it.

thats one helluva tree!

btw- your wife is quite pretty
    'you cant avoid confrontation in life. it just makes things more trouble down the road. sometimes you have to look at the bull and say "f--k you bull" and grab that bull by the horns'

-Shane

Very nice picture there John. Let me know how well you do at keeping the sharks at bay concerning your daughter. Mine is 9 and I'm starting to dread the day she starts dating.
    Last edited by rookiebldr; 01-01-2003 at 07:54 AM.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo