Thread: Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Wizard (19), MissAbs , Parisi A 33 (17), getbig (29), forge (33), TOP MAN (83), Barry (22), SadCubicleHead (22), Da_PeaK , WishIWasBig (40), BeefFarts (48), AMP 33 (17), SingleH (27), Spiffy (22), bigbodybulldog (17), tros22 (23), carpediemguy (33), bustanut , Yudah (25), ripitup (33), georgebillion (96), bmc (38), MatrixG (25), BIG RED I , BUFF STUFF (23), trooth (33), hammerlynn (31), Modivius (26), danone (28), viper (29), RhinoResearch (34), Sonny (23), love2build (24), redrhino24 (31), body_language10 (27), NerdAlert (27)

what a coincidence with all the birthdays!
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

Yeah, I almost posted the same thing. I found it interesting that only three of them I recognize as regulars!
    5-9 170

This thread has been done already!

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...threadid=24990
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer