Thread: BGB rest days

BGB rest days

for Baby Got Back, where do you place your rest days? Do you just work out for four days in a row and rest for 3 days in a row?
    Last edited by CODmasterJYK; 07-06-2006 at 11:43 AM.

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    I do the same as Built. She can correct me if I'm wrong but it's two on, one off, two on, two off and repeat. So I workout M, T, rest W, workout Th, F and rest on the weekend then repeat.

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    ^^ Exactly right.

Although if you'd like to you can do it all four days in a row. Or three days then rest and one day. Just as long as you get 3 full days of rest (i.e. not lifting) you should be fine.

Builts way is the best (after all she designed it) but its open to tweaking depending on your personal preferance. Good luck.

-jordan
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    If you read the routine as written up by MuscleLady herself, it's 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. Do not go 4 days consecutively. Learn to quote the routine in your sleep and you'll be fine.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiloMike
    If you read the routine as written up by MuscleLady herself, it's 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. Do not go 4 days consecutively. Learn to quote the routine in your sleep and you'll be fine.
    Oh, you used numerical characters.