Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna do Hardcore Duels now...

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar

Gonna do Hardcore Duels now...

If I die, Im gonna quit D2. Simple as that. Another waste of my time lol.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Good luck with that. Hope you're not a barb.
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

is way too skinny!
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    If I die, Im gonna quit D2. Simple as that. Another waste of my time lol.
    People still play this game?
    Squat = Not enough
    DL = Not enough
    Bench = Not enough

Big 3 = Not enough

Fix, QUIT!! You've already quit Evercrack; you should quit D2, also.
    25 years old, 5'10''

Back in the States to get hayooooge!

Health goals
    - Weigh a healthy and active 170-180, healthy mind and body
    - Dunk a basketball (hey a man can have big dreams huh)
    - Swim 2-3x/week and become a better swimmer

I'm a 76 Bonemancer. John, I started about 5 days ago for the 3rd time probably.

I'd like to die so that I can quit, but I'd love to take down some cocky good-for-nothing Paladin chargers with me.
    Last edited by fixationdarknes; 07-11-2006 at 07:27 PM.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

There may be hope yet. JustinASU's Avatar
    Silently Slipping into the dark abyss of Insanity
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    I'm a 76 Bonemancer. John, I started about 5 days ago for the 3rd time probably.

I'd like to die so that I can quit, but I'd love to take down some cocky good-for-nothing Paladin chargers with me.
    I don't play D2 (anymore) but don't talk **** about teh pallies...
    Credulous at best
    Your desire to believe in
    Angels in the hearts of men.
    But pull your head on out of your hippie haze
    And give a listen
    Shouldn't have to say it all again

chargers are so cheap, and I gave him the key so in some small way I feel bad about his new addiction..

I died.

Btw, I did kill one guy. But then got wtfpwned by some other guy. Good-bye Diablo.
    Last edited by fixationdarknes; 07-11-2006 at 08:09 PM.
    Lifting Journal

Wannabebig&sexy Member
    Huntsville (Northwest)/Russellville, Arkansas
    I use to be a hammerdin...then I got dumped, quit playing, and started working out. BOOYAH!
    Personal Stats
    Bench - 315 lb's @ 1x1
    Deadlift - 365 lb's @ 3 x 5
    Squat - 255 lb's @ 5 x 5
    Fitday

Living well is the Best revenge.

Currently cutting

lol is this a hardcore character? Die once, never come back ?
    5'7 425 lbs. 85% bodyfat Need to gain 20-40 lbs.

New journal - http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=86957 Boring I know, but whatever.

WOOOW, I was absolutely addicted to this game. The ONLY game I played on any system. I found this to be the most addictive game ever and im not even going to begin how many characters I had at what levels. I spent countless days on my computer staring at the screen wasting how much time. Somewhere, somehow, deep down inside, something told me to quit. I took all the will power I had and I ****ing did it. And to this day, I still dont understand how I uninstalled that waste of time, piece of sh*t game!

QUIT! Uninstall it from your comp and throw it away while you still have time instead of wasting it on that game.

Gym PRs: 365/240/440=1045

People need to quit ****ing asking what they need to do, exercise wise, until they reinforce their technique - Dave Tate

The never-ending pursuit of becoming Strong(er) - My Westside journal

Why do people think playing video games is a waste of time? If you have free time then why not play it if you enjoy it?

Kind of off topic but somewhat related - Co-workers ask me why I waste money on supplements; like protein and creatine. Then I wonder why some people waste money on ****ing new rims on their cars and spoilers, or buying new clothes every ****ing 1-2 months, or wasting their whole god damn paycheck to buy a pound of weed and smoking it all at a camp out....because it's fun.

New journal - http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=86957 Boring I know, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnySadMan
    Why do people think playing video games is a waste of time? If you have free time then why not play it if you enjoy it?

Kind of off topic but somewhat related - Co-workers ask me why I waste money on supplements; like protein and creatine. Then I wonder why some people waste money on ****ing new rims on their cars and spoilers, or buying new clothes every ****ing 1-2 months, or wasting their whole god damn paycheck to buy a pound of weed and smoking it all at a camp out....because it's fun.
    The majority of people who find playing video games a waste of time is because they've realized theres more to life than staring at a screen getting nothing accomplished. Sure I find the odd video game fun at times, but the way some kids kill their time is just absolutely ridiculous. Spending hours a day on a game is just ******ed, ive learned from it now and I'm so much happier putting my time into something useful and productive.

I like your off topic point though lol it makes complete sense, its all about what YOU enjoy and what YOU want to put your money towards too. I guess you could also look at that perspective in the same way you could with your time and use it to play video games or what have you, I just find time is way too valuable and shouldn't be taken for granted like you can with money.

People need to quit ****ing asking what they need to do, exercise wise, until they reinforce their technique - Dave Tate

Yeah it's a waste of time. I quit.
    Last edited by fixationdarknes; 07-12-2006 at 12:30 AM.
    Lifting Journal

Thata boy, anytime Im on the comp now is to listen to music while I'm on the web reading about diet/training. Use your time productively.

Video game addictions never die, they just switch from game to game.
    Scars are tatoos with better stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosaj
    Video game addictions never die, they just switch from game to game.
    lol. I am afraid to admit that might be true. I do try harder though to not play so many RPGs now. They addict too much.
    Lifting Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Keith
    Thata boy, anytime Im on the comp now is to listen to music while I'm on the web reading about diet/training. Use your time productively.
    I'm usually listening to music, talking to people on AIM/Xfire, watching videos, browsing forums... blah blah blah. Now I can cancel D2 off that list though. The game is WAY too gear-dependent anyway. It's come down to a level 17 (with good enough gear) Paladin being able to kill a level 70 (assuming he's not fully decked out in crazy gear himself).
    Lifting Journal

200 is small stuff. Margin Of Error's Avatar
    I quit D2 when they nerfed my LF javazon that could clear 8 person hell cows in 2 mins. Damn that was fun, **** that game.
    It's easier to point out the differences between us than to admit the similarities.

This body holding me, reminds me of my own mortality.

Never really into the evercrack or D2, but absolutely LOVE my Xbox360 over LIVE..... Got a 65" sony tv/surround sound....

Great way to unwind sometimes (cant lift/workout ALL the time...LOL)....

Especially COD2 or GRAW... Just too much fun... BOOM... Headshot....:alcoholic

Peace out...

Some say its a waste of time, others see it as a distraction from all the free time they have.

I have no social life what so ever, and little to no friends. I could count the ones I talk to more then once every other week on one of my hands. I go to work, I get my lifting in and take care of whatever else I need to around my house. Then I invest the rest of the time on here, on the PS2 or watching a movie. I rarely watch TV because for the most part it sucks very badly.

So investing 300 hours into CSS in 3-4 months is nothing big to me.

I did also just quit D2 btw (well not just quit, about 2 weeks ago). I got 3 chars to lvl 80+ in about 5 days of casual playing and decided that it was boring and like Fix said WAY to dependant upon the gear you have. That and the lag/public dupeing is getting old.

I'm so glad I hate video games. My fat, lazy ass would surely be addicted to a bunch of these in no time if I had the slightest bit of patience.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL
    Some say its a waste of time, others see it as a distraction from all the free time they have.

I have no social life what so ever, and little to no friends.
    Strange.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

WBBIRL is not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnySadMan
    WBBIRL is not alone.
    Your name didn't give that away..

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083