Thread: Frigo light string cheese.

Frigo light string cheese.

Anything wrong with these? I've been using them a lot lately for convenience, portability, etc.

1 individually wrapped cheese stick (1oz I think):
    Cals-60
    Pro-9
    Carb-1ish
    Fat-2.5
    The Gods taught us to forge Iron so that we would not be slaves-----old Germanic saying

buy a chin up bar, sell the arm curl bar---Roddy

Wannabebig Member
    I've been hitting them up lately alot too. Great for a quick snack or accessory with a Tuna Packet. I always eat tons of cheese. (Usually Fat Free Sharp Cheddar) I throw them down in at least pairs...a quick 18g shot. Nothing wrong with them bro. Just as long as it's keeping you in line with your daily calorie/macro goals.
    5'10/195/11%
    Big 3 Personal Best:
    Bench: 315 X 4
    Dead: 420 X 5
    Squat: 405 X 5

One Winged Angel MagnaSephiroth's Avatar
    You saved me a topic my friend I was just about to ask about cheese.

I went to the store today, and I saw these fat free slices, that only had 30kcals a slice and a whopping 5g of protein. (slices are very easy for cheese on a burger or sandwich) Now, the downside? This is kraft, and its not 100% natural cheese. It has stuff to keep it fresh and blah, basically what most all fat free cheeses have, cause cheese is not naturally fat free. Then we have normal cheese. Stat-wise not nearly as good for you with a large amount of the fat going dirrectly to saturated fat. I would rather save those calories for a better source of fats. But, this cheese is natural, organic, and is just plain cheese. However you get FAR less protein for the calories. So, sliced cheese, good or bad?
    Current Routine: WBB1
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 161 (as of 7/31/06)
    171 (as of 11/13/06)
    178 (as of 1/1/07)
    171.8 (as of 2/5/07)
    165 (as of 3/5/07)

Weight Lifting Journal