Thread: Biceps and Abs Workout Question

John Cena Wannabe.

Biceps and Abs Workout Question

Alrite guys I posted my routine not too long ago and alot of you guys trashed it if you remember. Well, it has given me noticeable results since I started using it so I am going to stick with it. I have gained in everything except arms persay. I have noticed my arms have gotten harder when i flex, but when I flex the muscle doesn't pop up and im not really noticeablly strong looking in my biceps. Can some of you all help me out with this and give me a good biceps workout to use when I come to my biceps part of my training regimine? Also, can some of you all give me a good ab workout also and how many times to do it a week? Thanx in advance.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Rows/pulling exercises will hit your biceps nicely. And how your biceps look is genetic and how "cut" they are is determined by your body fat, which your diet will take care of. How long have you been working out?

Well, it has given me noticeable results since I started using it so I am going to stick with it.
    Are you going to ignore advice in this thread too?

Also, can some of you all give me a good ab workout also and how many times to do it a week?
    Take a look at this: WBB Routine #1
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

alternate twist dumbbell curls for biceps, rope crunches for abs - 8-10 reps each set

Weighted Chins work well for me.

John Cena Wannabe.
    I've been working out since January. I have gained about 35 pounds. So I know something's working. As far as my diet goes, I know there is a forum to discuss that but, I am a teenager and especially when I have school it's hard to have an eating regimine persay.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidLifter812
    Alrite guys I posted my routine not too long ago and alot of you guys trashed it if you remember. Well, it has given me noticeable results since I started using it so I am going to stick with it.
    Are you new to lifting?

persay.
    Per se.

Can some of you all
    Leave the "all" out. It sounds stupid.

help me out with this and give me a good biceps workout to use when I come to my biceps part of my training regimine? Also, can some of you all
    Same thing. Leave the "all" out.

give me a good ab workout also and how many times to do it a week? Thanx in advance.
    Train your abs and bis like you do any other small muscle: rely on compound movements and do isolation work in moderation maybe once per week. Your bis will grow as you work your back.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidLifter812
    I've been working out since January. I have gained about 35 pounds.
    N00bie gains are just that. The rapid gains will taper off soon enough and you will need a solid routine to progress. Congrats on the +35lbs. How much fat have you gained along with the muscle?
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."