Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A big time girl problem!!

A big time girl problem!!

Hey my WBB friends, im back from newhampshire and although i had a good time, i developed the biggest crush of my life. Ive been friends with this girl for a while, since i started going on the NH trips about 3 years ago and we have been good friends, although recently before the trip she started talking to me alot, a real lot, saying we need to hang out blah blah. New hampshire comes around and i just completly fell for her. Between her amazing looks without a drop of makeup, awesome sweet personality, and the stuff we have in commen i CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. Honestly, all day and before bed i sit there and think about this girl, ive never had this feeling before....

...the main problem is that she has a boyfriend. yeah, this sucks big time. on the trip it didnt seem like she mentioned him at all, at least around me, and i heard her telling the other girls that he wasnt calling, but i think he did.

I dont know what to do! my friend says that she might have something for me, everytime i would glance over to her she would be looking at me, we would have some nice talks, laughs, and like i said she never mentioned her BF around me.

Ok im done with the rant, im just sitting here thinking about this girl and how much i would kill to be with her.

Help?

my friend reccomends i either wait it out and tell her how i feel after her and her BF break up, or just do it right away, i dont think this is a good idea.

-end rant.
    2000 or bust

You're sixteen, it's bound to happen. Wait a few weeks until you find another piece of eye candy and you will forget all about what's-her-name.

Also, the long distance thing is not a way I would recommend starting a relationship, especially if you're only 16.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

1. She has a boyfriend.
    2. She's long distance.
    3. She has a boyfriend.

Drop it like it's hot, then pee on it.

Go find somebody local, who doesn't have a boyfriend... What a great first impression, "hey, i'm going to cheat on my bf with you, but yeah, don't worry, i'd never do the same to you!"

You're 16, butterflies are normal. Get it done with and get over it.
    Eszekial's Journal
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 200
    Body Fat: 12%
    Bench: 265x3
    ATFSquat: 315x3
    Dead: 275x3

While I AM against long distance relationships (for the most part), I disagree that the boyfriend is a problem. I remember someone once said "for every girl out there, there is at least one random guy in their lives that they can call their 'boyfriend'".
    If she hasn't brought it up then there's no need for you to bring it up either. You can get intimate with her and let him deal with her bull****. You're 16 and really don't have anything to lose. Just be cool about things and escalate things.

She doesn't bring the boyfriend up to you (probably because she doesn't want to put an extra roadblock in your way).
    She's supposedly excited when you come around and you seem to notice her interest in you.

What else do you need? Her relationship with her "boyfriend" is between her and him and I don't see any reason for you to get that involved... unless of course you have a problem with (probably) temorarily sharing the girl. Also be aware that if she drops him she may not want to go straight back into another *serious* relationship.

BTW DO NOT COME STRAIGHT OUT AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL. Words are cheep, actions are what you need. Game on her and when the time is right and you're having an intimate moment... go in for a kiss and do what you want from there. I very highly doubt she won't go along if you aren't totally screwing things up plus even if she does stop you... it's a long distance thing so it's not like you have a reputation to protect (gotta love being where people don't know you LOL).
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

If a boyfriend/long distance are the only problems I'd say go for it.
    6'2 206

If you both pur forth one hundred percent into your relationship and you are dedicated to the relationship anything is possible. If she has a boyfriend then you need to stay out of their business even if she wants to do stuff with you until she breaks it off. If you go and do stuff with her then you are being rude and disrespectful to the guy.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

WOAH gentlemen this is NOT long distance! she comes for the trips she lives in the same town as me lol. I plan on staying out of her business i never said i would get involved im not that kind of person. Ive liked this girl before years back when i was fat but let it go like an idiot.

My friend asked one of her friends (one of my good friends also) "I dont mean to sound foolish but does amanda have something for rob", her responce was all i know is that she thinks hes cute and likes to hang out with him but shes really into her boyfriend now.

with that i will just continue being friends with her and wait it out.
    2000 or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Stumprrp
    WOAH gentlemen this is NOT long distance! she comes for the trips she lives in the same town as me lol. I plan on staying out of her business i never said i would get involved im not that kind of person. Ive liked this girl before years back when i was fat but let it go like an idiot.

My friend asked one of her friends (one of my good friends also) "I dont mean to sound foolish but does amanda have something for rob", her responce was all i know is that she thinks hes cute and likes to hang out with him but shes really into her boyfriend now.

with that i will just continue being friends with her and wait it out.
    Good decision. If you are good friends with her now, when/if she breaks up with her current boyfriend you will definately have a chance. For everyone here that says you have no chance if you are a close friend they are sadly mistaken. Sometimes it just takes more to be put into a relationship if you're good friends. Either way, good luck to everything.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

thanks man, i think for now ill just take it out at the gym
    2000 or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Stumprrp
    thanks man, i think for now ill just take it out at the gym
    Hell yeah. Remember, just get super pissed, listen to some heavy metal and just destroy the weights.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

getting pissed is all i can do, no ipod and they play songs like "your beautiful"
    2000 or bust

"your beautiful" almost got me killed in the gym a few times... you cant seriously try to move big numbers when he hits those high notes.

Since I have no experience with women at all, the above is all I really have to contribute.

Music like that makes my inner-Hulk angry. I can feel him rattling at the chains and the weights seem to fly up.

If you can't pump him up with metal, piss him off with pop...
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

Learning as I progress
    Well stump, I think you have the right, wait it out and focus on other things...think everything will turn out right.
    Complication breeds desperation.

about the music - i usually blare it out

con - thanks buddy

still sitting here thinking about this girl lol this is insane, ill throw a pic up of us once they upload it.
    2000 or bust

Stummmmmp, come on bro, no offense, but you are 16. I'm not some old geezer wise in the ways of the world, but I have matured quite a bit since I was 16, and I predict the same in your future.

To wit, my younger brother is 18 and SWEARS he loves this girl and is going to marry her and they're choosing colleges together (BAD choice). I won't tell him this, but I think they have a snowball's chance in hell of getting married, much less staying married. You are infatuated, sure, but please don't let that influence your life/control you/convince you that you're in love or something.

I'm with some of the other guys here - glad to hear you found a nice friend, but cute girls your age are a dime a dozen. There is no reason to tie yourself down - keep looking.
    25 years old, 5'10''

Back in the States to get hayooooge!

Health goals
    - Weigh a healthy and active 170-180, healthy mind and body
    - Dunk a basketball (hey a man can have big dreams huh)
    - Swim 2-3x/week and become a better swimmer

McIrish - thanks bud but im not going to let it control me, i just really like this girl and i havent liked someone in ages, thats probley why, you know how it is when you just find someone that seems perfect, she might not be who knows.

ill do what i said and just keep being close friends and see what happens.
    2000 or bust

Natural BBing Hopeful
    Ok. From a femail persepective...

She's cute, yall get along, blah blah blah. She has a bf and you catch her looking at you (correct so far) Well, does she like you? Yes. Does she like you enough for her to dump her bf for you? Maybe. I don't know her well enough to know her personality. I've known many friends that just can't be single (even at your age). So, she will not get rid of her current bf if she doesn't know your feelings. The previous poster was correct, don't tell her what you feel, show her. There are ways of doing this without disrespecting her current bf. Once she gets the hint, if the feelings are mutual, she's yours.

^thanks alot for that responce, what exactly could i do besides messing around and stuff?
    2000 or bust

I don't care what everyone else says, but if she likes you and she gets rid of her boyfriend and you love her go for it all. Be a romantic, it's the best thing you can possibly do. Yeah, you could be hurt badly, but you can always fix that. I went for it all and I have never turned back. Everyone is so worried about getting hurt that they never express their true emotions and feelings for another.
    Last edited by sharkall2003; 07-24-2006 at 09:58 AM.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs

will do
    2000 or bust

I may be young but I was with my ex for 3 years and for most of it i swore, "oh man, this is the one she's so amazing! blah blah blah". Time passed and i realized.... "son of a bitch... i'm 18 and plan on going to college (was gonna go to central connecticut state university where she goes) with this girl and spending all my time with her...?". I realized that im young and have yet to see alooooot of what the world has to offer. If i were to go to college with her all 4 years i'd be screwed, if we stayed together i'd have wasted the college experience and if we'd broken up while i was there it would be real awkward. After realizing all that look at me now, im going to school across the freakin country. What im tryin to say is.. dont let this **** get to you man, if she happens to be in to you then go for it but i wouldnt waste too much time pining over some girl who has a boyfriend, go get some yourself.

IF she breaks up with him just be careful you don't get too attached...you could just be a rebound.

EDIT: I've broken up many a relationships (yeah...I am "that guy") and they don't tend to last longer than a few months.
    Last edited by KingWilder; 07-24-2006 at 10:07 AM.
    5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf

Bench:255 Squat:295 Dead:400
    Snatch:145 C&J: 205
    Chin-Up: +135 Dip: +100
    Max Pull-Ups: 44

CrossFit Lv. 1, ACE-CPT

You want our weapons!? Come and get them!

^ok dude

talkin to kevin online and everything is settled and gotz a plan!
    2000 or bust

Iron4Life
    stump.. I can't help you this yr... but if your group still goes up to NH next yr, and you still like this girl... give me an IM. I'm in NH, quite old, but I might be able to help you find a way to impress this girl. haha..:evillaugh

Good luck dude..